- Protect your valuable headlights with the Husky Liners Husky Shield Headlite Guard
- Clear protection film covers your headlights from road debris and UV damage
- Computer cut to fit your specific year, make and model’s headlights
- Crafted from self-adhering, clear urethane film
- Impact-resistant film drastically minimizes pitting and cracking
- UV-inhibitors reduce the yellowing effect of sunlight
- Invisible film does not diminish headlight brightness or style
- Easy DIY installation with simple tools: spray bottle, scissors, blow dryer, paper towels and a chamois
- Kit includes Headlite Guard film, squeegee, installation solution and clay bar
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
- Your Husky Liners Husky Shield Headlite Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty
Your vehicle's headlights are the unsung heroes of the automotive world. Facing the gritty onslaught of road debris, flying rocks, sticky bugs and the constant assault of Mother Nature, your headlights are often taken for granted, until they fail, and you're socked with a $300+ repair. So, take serious precautions with your precious peepers with the Husky Liners Husky Shield Headlite Guard.
Crafted from high-impact urethane film, Husky Shield Guards protect your headlights from the ambush of the road. Rocks, bugs, pebbles, debris, sand—you name it. Plus, the film contains UV inhibitors that block the slow, sun-baked yellowing that is so common on modern plastic headlamps.
Your Husky Headlight Guard is designed for a fast and easy install. The self-adhering urethane is computer cut just for your lights, and Husky includes all the essentials: Headlite Guard film, squeegee, installation solution and clay bar. All you need are some household tools like a spray bottle, scissors, blow dryer, paper towels, chamois and a little elbow grease. Best yet, Husky crafts this clear protection right here in the USA and they back your Headlite Guard kit with a 5-year warranty.
- Note: Installation requires spray bottle, scissors, blow dryer and quality paper towels or chamois, which are not included
Husky Liners Husky Shield Headlite Guard Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert K (Monson, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2014 12:54 PM
I installed both liners in just under 45 minutes. The film took a little bit of effort to align as the cut for the reflector bump was off just a tad. I tacked the upper inboard corner 1st and worked my way down & out from there. Keep everything WET or it will stick before you have it positioned, as long as it's wet you can reposition it endlessly and stretch it as needed. They were slightly hazy at first, but are crystal clear now that the little bit of moisture from the install has evaporated.
Reviewed by Gerard O (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Apr 30, 2014 1:49 AM
The concept is great, but I went to install it and there was no way to keep it from bunching up because of the way the headlights curve. I ended up throwing it away.
Reviewed by Derek C (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 17, 2014 7:16 PM
Online info indicated cover would fit 2014 4Runner but I doubted the info so called customer service who also indicated cover would fit 2014. Upon trying to install close but not correct fit. Hope I can return without problems.
Reviewed by karen t (Palmdale, CA) — Sep 24, 2013 10:08 PM
film is entirely to thin and extremely difficultto put on I will go back to the x pel next time not happy with this product at all. have used headlight film for years but not this brand.
Husky Liners Husky Shield Headlite Guard
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- husky liners lights
- kc soft covers
- avs tail light covers
- xpel headlight protection
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- chevy led tail lights
- mazda 3 headlights
- 2008 ford f150 led third light
- toyota camry seat covers 2012
- pick up truck utility boxes
- mats for suvs
- covers for bed of truck