- Integrate your auxiliary lights onto your rig with ICI A-Pillar Light Mounting Brackets
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Holds a wide range of off-road lights from all the big brands, including KC HiLites, PIAA, Rigid Industries and more
- Built to last from 1/8” cold-rolled steel
- Protected against corrosion with a black powder coat finish
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required for select vehicles
- Your ICI A-Pillar Light Mounting Brackets are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
You've got the high-powered auxiliary lights, and you've got the adventure-seeking 4x4. Now, you just need a way to bring the two together that doesn't involve duct tape, twine or ratcheting tie-downs. For a clean, sturdy and secure perch for your off-road lights, deck out your ride with ICI A Pillar Light Brackets.
Never one-size-fits-all, each ICI Pillar Mount Light Bracket is fully custom designed for a perfect fit on your year, make and model. And for most vehicles, these burly brackets bolt right to factory-drilled holes, so you don't have to worry about damaging your rig in your pursuit for lighting perfection. Once in place, they form a firm platform for installing practically any light, from classic KC Daylighters to modern Vision X Light Cannons.
You never have to question the backbone of your ICI Pillar Mount Light Bracket Set. These trail-ready brackets are made in the USA from heavy-duty 1/8" cold-rolled steel. They're also finished with a black powder coating to defend against corrosion. Best of all, your ICI A Pillar Mounting Brackets are covered by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Lights sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
ICI A-Pillar Light Mounting Brackets
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?