- Fuse your fiery light bar to your rig’s front end with ICI Bumper Mount Light Brackets
- Tailor made to pair perfectly with your truck, SUV or Jeep
- Accepts a wide range of LED light bars from the biggest names in the lighting industry, including Vision X, Rigid Industries and KC HiLites
- Manufactured from 1/8” cold-rolled steel for burly backbone
- Treated with an anti-corrosive black powder coat finish
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware included—some drilling may be required
- ICI builds your Bumper Brackets right here in the USA
- All ICI Bumper Light Mounting Brackets are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Upgrading your off-roader's lighting performance shouldn't be more challenging than conquering the Rubicon. But unless you have a machine shop in your garage or a gallon of Super Glue lying around, there's no easy way to integrate an LED light bar into your ride—until now. Make a home for your high-output lights in your front bumper with ICI Bumper Light Mounting Brackets.
Whether you're building up a Baja blaster or readying your work truck for the night shift, ICI Bumper Mount Light Brackets deliver the cleanest fit and finish available. Unlike universal mounts, they're fully custom designed to your year, make and model. Better still, ICI constructs your Bumper Brackets from 1/8" cold-rolled steel with a black powder coat finish to withstand punishing off-road conditions like a champ.
KC HiLites, Vision X, Rigid Industries—no matter what kind of LED heat you're packing, ICI Bumper Light Mounts are up for the challenge. They come complete with detailed installation instructions plus all the hardware. To top it all, your ICI OE Bumper Light Mounts are made in the USA and covered by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Lights sold separately
ICI Bumper Light Mounting Brackets Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew A (Berea, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Apr 05, 2016 8:47 PM
Worked exactly as it should. I would recommend this product to anyone. Fit and finish was top notch. I had to use a couple extra washers to shim the light bar brackets in order to make fit but it was a minor adjustment.
Reviewed by Michael P (travelers rest, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jan 29, 2016 7:59 AM
This bracket was exactly what I was lookin for. I searched and searched for a bracket for my 20" lightbar I bought from Amazon. I needed it to fit a specific location on my '08 F250 and so I had a hard time finding a bracket that allowed me to do so. I found some that were either WAY overpriced or looked cheap and/or flimsy. This bracket is well made and looks like it will hold up to weather and road debris. Bracket is made that it's mounted the lightbar dead center where I needed it to be.
Reviewed by Steve F (INDIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — May 20, 2015 8:27 PM
These brackets did the trick to mount a 30" led lightbar in the bumper of my 05 Toyota Tacoma. They did not fit perfectly however as the holes to mount them were drilled in the wrong place. I can to expand the holes to make them work. Once I did that, the light bar bolted right up. These are much cheaper than the Rigid Industries ones out there but do the same job. For the money, I am glad I bought these even though they had to be modified.
Reviewed by Joe H (BOAZ, AL) — May 19, 2015 7:04 PM
The the design was almost perfect I didn't Mount the led light on it though cause it had the light sitting To far in word would been tons better if it would of mounted flush with the bumper who overall design was good just needs some tweaks
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ici lights
- lux undercover tonneau prices
- spare me bike rack
- wiring harness for off road lights
- vw windshield sun shade
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- cargo liner for honda crv
- 2011 chevy silverado headlight bulbs
- 2011 sienna fog light kit
- trucks covers
- pickup truck tailgate
- window wind deflector