- Fuse your fiery light bar to your rig’s front end with ICI Bumper Mount Light Brackets
- Tailor made to pair perfectly with your truck, SUV or Jeep
- Accepts a wide range of LED light bars from the biggest names in the lighting industry, including Vision X, Rigid Industries and KC HiLites
- Manufactured from 1/8” cold-rolled steel for burly backbone
- Treated with an anti-corrosive black powder coat finish
- Installation instructions and mounting hardware included—some drilling may be required
- ICI builds your Bumper Brackets right here in the USA
- All ICI Bumper Light Mounting Brackets are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Upgrading your off-roader's lighting performance shouldn't be more challenging than conquering the Rubicon. But unless you have a machine shop in your garage or a gallon of Super Glue lying around, there's no easy way to integrate an LED light bar into your ride—until now. Make a home for your high-output lights in your front bumper with ICI Bumper Light Mounting Brackets.
Whether you're building up a Baja blaster or readying your work truck for the night shift, ICI Bumper Mount Light Brackets deliver the cleanest fit and finish available. Unlike universal mounts, they're fully custom designed to your year, make and model. Better still, ICI constructs your Bumper Brackets from 1/8" cold-rolled steel with a black powder coat finish to withstand punishing off-road conditions like a champ.
KC HiLites, Vision X, Rigid Industries—no matter what kind of LED heat you're packing, ICI Bumper Light Mounts are up for the challenge. They come complete with detailed installation instructions plus all the hardware. To top it all, your ICI OE Bumper Light Mounts are made in the USA and covered by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Lights sold separately
ICI Bumper Light Mounting Brackets Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve F (INDIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — May 20, 2015 8:27 PM
These brackets did the trick to mount a 30" led lightbar in the bumper of my 05 Toyota Tacoma. They did not fit perfectly however as the holes to mount them were drilled in the wrong place. I can to expand the holes to make them work. Once I did that, the light bar bolted right up. These are much cheaper than the Rigid Industries ones out there but do the same job. For the money, I am glad I bought these even though they had to be modified.
Reviewed by Joe H (BOAZ, AL) — May 19, 2015 7:04 PM
The the design was almost perfect I didn't Mount the led light on it though cause it had the light sitting To far in word would been tons better if it would of mounted flush with the bumper who overall design was good just needs some tweaks
Reviewed by Paul W (Moncks Corner, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Oct 16, 2014 4:45 AM
Bracket works great. had to figure the best way to mount it for the reason that I needed. Works great, Glad I bought it. would recommend anyone wanting to put lights on their truck, this bracket makes it simple.
ICI Bumper Light Mounting Brackets
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ici lights
- fog light locks
- hella 4000 rallye wiring harness
- 2"" tube frame mounts for lights
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- 2000 chevy silverado floor mats
- 2010 silverado tail light
- best jeep wrangler lights
- rain guards
- truck running boards
- truck tool box