- Round out your aftermarket lighting set up with ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Works with fog lights from all the major brands, including Vision X, Rigid Industries and KC
- Constructed from 1/8” cold-rolled steel for unflinching strength
- Finished in a black powder coating to fight off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting hardware—some drilling may be required
- Made in the USA by ICI’s skilled craftsmen
- Your ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Torrential downpours, soupy fog clouds and blinding sand storms can cut your visibility down to dangerous levels. If you want to pierce through stormy weather, it takes more than just a pair of high-powered lamps—you need a stable spot to park them down low on your ride. Make room on your rig with ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets.
Engineered for an easy install, ICI Fog Light Brackets are custom sized to fit flawlessly in the factory fog light openings on your year, make and model. Once in place, they create a sturdy perch that looks like it came straight from the factory. And to weather any storm, ICI Fog Light Brackets are built from 1/8" cold-rolled steel and treated with an anti-corrosive powder coat finish.
From KC HiLites LZR Cubes to Vision X Optimus LEDs, your ICI Fog Light Mounts are flexible enough to work with a wide range of aftermarket lights. They're built with pride in the USA by master machinists. And, ever ICI OE Fog Light Mount is covered by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Lights sold separately
ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelsey R (HOWELL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Aug 04, 2016 6:35 AM
Ordered these brackets and 4 proZ led pods from autoanything to replace my stock fog lights. took about an hour to install lights and brackets. wired to factory fog light wires to be able to use the dash fog light button. It modernized my trucks apperance and greatly increases the light output. sure you could find cheaper options, but the looks v. cost was worth it.
Reviewed by Louis V (MANVEL, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jul 28, 2016 3:15 AM
Ordered these for my 2012 Chevy Silverado to replace my factory fog lights. Mounts were pretty simple to install, look great with my new pods and make it stand out more!
Reviewed by Jenrry M (HIALEAH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jun 09, 2016 4:28 AM
I was so excited to see the product arrive fast. They are extremely well constructed. Instead of paying 80 bucks for the rigid industry's i payed less amd got a same quality product from auto anything. Very excited and they got mounted same day with pod lights that arrived shortly after. I recommend this buy to anyone
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?