- Round out your aftermarket lighting set up with ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets
- Tailor made for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Works with fog lights from all the major brands, including Vision X, Rigid Industries and KC
- Constructed from 1/8” cold-rolled steel for unflinching strength
- Finished in a black powder coating to fight off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Comes complete with installation instructions and mounting hardware—some drilling may be required
- Made in the USA by ICI’s skilled craftsmen
- Your ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets are backed by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Torrential downpours, soupy fog clouds and blinding sand storms can cut your visibility down to dangerous levels. If you want to pierce through stormy weather, it takes more than just a pair of high-powered lamps—you need a stable spot to park them down low on your ride. Make room on your rig with ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets.
Engineered for an easy install, ICI Fog Light Brackets are custom sized to fit flawlessly in the factory fog light openings on your year, make and model. Once in place, they create a sturdy perch that looks like it came straight from the factory. And to weather any storm, ICI Fog Light Brackets are built from 1/8" cold-rolled steel and treated with an anti-corrosive powder coat finish.
From KC HiLites LZR Cubes to Vision X Optimus LEDs, your ICI Fog Light Mounts are flexible enough to work with a wide range of aftermarket lights. They're built with pride in the USA by master machinists. And, ever ICI OE Fog Light Mount is covered by a 1-Year Finish Warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
- Lights sold separately
ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory N (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2015 7:16 AM
Nice part. I used it on my 2014 RAM and mounted two 3x3 LED pods on each side. Install was easy and straightforward, and the price is right.
ICI Fog Light Mounting Brackets
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?