- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your off-road lights safe from those unscrupulous types with ICI Light Locks
- Their tamper-proof asymmetrical design thwarts attacks from hand tools and universal security bit tips
- Loosens and tightens with the included encrypted keyed driver
- ICI is the only source for their keyed drivers—not your local hardware store
- Available in a wide range of styles to work with the biggest lighting brands around, including KC HiLites, Vision X, Rigid Industries, PIAA and more
- ICI Light Locks are sold in sets with a matching keyed driver
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your ICI Light Locks are covered by a 3-Year Warranty
When you're rig is decked out with expensive LED light bars, pricy HIDs and other valuable auxiliary lights, parking lot pirates take notice. So unless you can hire a security guard to watch over your 4x4 wherever you go, there's always a risk that those lights might grow legs while you're shopping, working or just scoring a hot dog from 7-11. Protect your lighting investment by locking them down with ICI Light Locks.
Crafty crooks might be able to crack lesser locking systems with vice grips, pipe wrenches or security bit tips found at most hardware stores. But those tricks don't work on ICI Lighting Locks. Thanks to their tamper-resistant asymmetrical design, only the included encrypted keyed driver can loosen these gnarly nuts and bolts—and these keys are only available through ICI, not at the local Home Depot.
Whether you're packing a Rigid Industries LED light bar or rolling with KC 800 Series HIDs, ICI has your back. They make their Light Locks in a wide range of styles to pair with the mounting post threads used by all the big lighting brands. What's more, ICI Light Mount Locks are built with pride in the USA and backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
- Lights sold separately
ICI Light Locks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Owen P (AUSTIN, TX) — Oct 21, 2014 3:24 AM
I was really impressed with the product but I was forced to relocate and adjust the brackets several times upon installation and noticed the locking mechanism of the inserts beginning to strip although I only used hand tools and put torque on gently. They need to be hardened a bit more or maybe a stainless steel, otherwise they would get 5 stars.