- IPCW Euro Tail Lights give your ride a seriously customized look
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Available in up to 4 great styles: Crystal Clear, Bermuda Black, Carbon Fiber, Platinum Smoke
- Topped by clear, sturdy lenses that blast maximum brightness
- Tight housing gaskets prevent internal moisture
- Specialized heat vents ward off hi-temp lens damage
- Easy, no-drill installation in 30 minutes or less per pair
- Fully street-legal and DOT-approved
- IPCW Euro Tail Lights are covered by a 6-month warranty against defect
Whether you're completing a serious project, wanting to amp-up your ride in a flash, or need to pitch some faded/cracked factory lights, the choice is clear: you need a set of IPCW Euro Tail Lights.
Built to top-shelf style in up to 4 great color choices, IPCW Tail Lights are just the extra kick you're after. Whether you prefer the sleek look of Crystal Clear, the boldness of Bermuda Black, the speed of Carbon Fiber or the refinement of Platinum Smoke, your IPCW Lights are virtually guaranteed to attract attention.
As big as they are on style and looks, IPCW Tail Lights are also engineered for quality. Tight gaskets seal out moisture. Special heat vents prevent lens melting in extreme temps. And, the sturdy clear housings allow maximum brightness.
Best yet, your IPCW Euro Tail Lights are built to replace the factory units in mere minutes-no modifications required. So, why wait-IPCW Euro Tail Lights are your shortcut to hot style.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
IPCW Euro Tail Lights
- Ships By 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ipcw lights
- ipcw lights review
- ipcw led third brake light
- led tailgate bar
- led chevy tail lights
- aftermarket tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- brush guard for ford f150
- honda accord headlight bulb
- nissan frontier lights
- seat covers for suvs for cheap
- suv roof mount cargo carriers
- cargo trunk liners