- IPCW Parking Lights are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Clear light design replaces cracked, faded or yellowing reflector lights with modern style
- IPCW Clear Parking Lights match the look of your other clear lighting upgrades, including Euro-style headlights and taillights
- Install in place of your factory lights in just minutes
- 50 state legal, DOT approved
- Your IPCW Parking Lights are covered by a 6-month warranty against defect
Replace your unique, obscure or hard-to-find factory parking lights with clear style. IPCW Parking Lights are designed to the exact dimensions of your original lights, and install to the factory cutouts in just minutes.
Ideal for completing your vehicle's overhauled sport look, IPCW Parking Lights do away with ugly and faded yellow reflectors. The clear parking light design works well with Euro-style and LED headlights or taillights. They're DOT-approved and street-legal in 50 states. Plus, you get piece of mind from IPCW's performance lighting expertise and quality construction. Your IPCW Parking Lights carry a 6-month warranty against manufacturer defect.
IPCW Parking Lights Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce F (OSCODA, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Dec 08, 2016 6:15 PM
Fit & quality not as good as original equipment. The look is pretty good.
Reviewed by Charlotte H (DICKINSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — May 21, 2015 6:03 AM
I think that add a bit of a facelift to my 2002 Tahoe. They work great and were easy for me to install.
Reviewed by Alan H (Idaho Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 20, 2015 1:19 PM
These new lenses replace the amber lenses that are original. Easy replacement. You will need to use the original or obtain new light bulbs (two per side). Original are clear bulbs, so with the new clear lens you have white lights instead of amber. Would need to use amber bulbs to obtain amber turn/parking lights.
Ships By 8/24
- What Do You Drive?