- IPCW Side Markers are custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Uses your factory bulbs for a quick easy install
- Clear light design replaces cracked, faded or yellowing reflector lights with modern style
- IPCW Side Marker Lights match the look of your other clear lighting upgrades, including Euro-style headlights and taillights
- Install in place of your factory lights in just minutes
- 50 state legal, DOT approved
- Your IPCW Side Markers are covered by a 6-month warranty against defect
When you really care about your car, truck, van or SUV, the look of every little light matters. That's why IPCW makes replacements for every light on your vehicle for a clean, upgraded appearance. These Side Markers boast a bright, crystal clear design that replaces your faded, cracked or yellowed factory originals.
Because they're manufactured to the exact dimensions of your original lights, IPCW Side Markers boast a great fit that installs in just minutes while using your factory bulbs. Plus, they're DOT and street legal.
Ideal for completing a clear light overhaul of your vehicle, IPCW Side Markers look great with LED or Euro-style headlights and taillights. And, you get piece of mind from IPCW's performance lighting expertise and quality construction. Your IPCW Side Markers are covered by a 6-month warranty against defect.
IPCW Side Markers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mason R (Cape Coral, FL) — Oct 15, 2011 6:31 PM
These 97-04 C5 Corvette Side Markers are the Crystal Clear Choice when it comes to appearance, value, and quality. They were easy to install. They look great, weren't all too expensive, and are quality constructed. If you're going for a clear look, these are it! I got them for my Pewter Metallic C5, and they blend in perfectly!
Reviewed by didier b (Miami Shores, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Jan 05, 2010 11:19 PM
This side marker makes the car looking younger, and on silver car, it makes the side marker almost invisible on the car during daytime when lights are off : the item is plug & play and its quality is very good.
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?