- The Iron Cross HD & Jeep Bumper LED Light Kit is the end-all, see-all front-end accessory
- Employs proprietary IRIS reflector technology for max focusing capabilities
- Each kit grants up to 693 feet of visibility, with the 10W LED lights boasting 1,720 raw lumens each
- 10° beam pattern creates a long-ranging focal point of light—best for high-speed travel
- Constructed out of die-cast aluminum with polycarbonate lenses
- Guaranteed long LED lifespan—up to 50,000 hours
- LED Light Kit is ready to go in seconds with easy plug-n-play installation
- Includes weatherproof Deutsch connector harness and switch
- HD & Jeep Bumper LEDs are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross HD & Jeep Bumper LED Light Kit is backed by a 5-year warranty
When you’re navigating nocturnally—maybe bound for the river for some night-fishing—you shouldn’t have to rely on the moon and stars to light your path. Sure, your factory LEDs offer some illumination, but they don’t have the far-reaching visibility and long-lasting life of an Iron Cross HD & Jeep Bumper LED Light Kit.
Available with 10° optics, Iron Cross HD LED Bumper Lights provide your ride with far-reaching range—up to 693’—from two, 10W LEDs, each of which delivers 1,720 raw lumens. What’s more, all Iron Cross HD Bumper LEDs uses proprietary IRIS reflector technology to focus those beams on a narrower target, with an accompanying halo effect for peripheral lighting.
If all that wasn’t enough to convince you of their superiority, these reliable Iron Cross Heavy-Duty Jeep Bumper LEDs will probably still be running long after your Jeep gives out—boasting a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. Lightweight and easy to pair with your existing Iron Cross Jeep Bumpers, your Iron Cross HD & Jeep Bumper LED Light Kit is made in the USA and backed by a 5-year warranty.
Iron Cross HD & Jeep Bumper LED Light Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael G (Pace, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jun 26, 2017 7:54 AM
These lights are well built and look great, but they are far from plug and play. Installation for pre-existing fog lights require wire cutting. If you have something without pre-existing fog lights, then the kit comes with a nice wiring harness and toggle switch. The fog lights are "plug and play" into the provided wiring harness only! These lights are nearly double the price of other LED lights, but I bought them for the plug and play option that is advertised, but misrepresented!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/21 - 11/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- iron cross lights
- stainless steel tailgate caps
- amber yellow driving fog lights
- truck traction bladder
- chevy led tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- sun shade for hummer
- lexus gs350 with led
- ford f150 headlights
- 2000 lexus rx300 seat covers
- car chips and programmers
- cargo covers for suv
- rain shield for car windows