- Light any custom machine with KC HiLites 8” Universal Buggy Headlights
- Fired by replaceable 55/60w H4 halogen bulbs
- UV- and impact-resistant, hard-coated clear Lexan lens
- Superior multi-surface reflector optics for maximum light
- Easy-to-install with a 1/2” stud mount system
- DOT-approved and street legal (most models)
- Proudly made in USA
- Your KC HiLites 8” DOT Approved Universal Headlights are backed by a 23-year warranty
Buggies need lighting, too! In fact, so do rock crawlers, sand rails, pre-runners and all other custom off-road machines. Problem is, there are zero factory lighting options for these mostly non-factory machines. But you can still light ‘em up legally with a set of KC HiLites 8" DOT Approved Universal Buggy Headlights.
Designed to fit to any custom vehicle, KC 8" headlights use a unique 1/2" mounting stud. And once mounted, you can bet your KC street legal 8" headlights are just as bright as any factory flashers. In fact, all this DOT-approved candlepower comes from computer-designed multi-surface reflector optics and replaceable 55/60w H4 halogen bulbs.
When you're off the road, KC's UV- and impact-resistant, hard-coated clear Lexan lenses protect those bulbs and reflectors, so you can keep on lighting up the trails. And like your other KC lighting, KC DOT approved 8" universal head lights are crafted right here in the USA. What's more, KC HiLites back your 8" Universal Buggy Headlights with their legendary 23-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc headlights
- anzo usa performance headlights review
- sierra spyder headlight review
- tyc headlight bulb
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- chevy lights
- led lights for cadillacs
- mazda cx-9 tail light
- 2001 xterra headlights
- 2004 nissan titan headlight bulb
- custom fit seat covers for cars
- pickup cargo nets