- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Attack the trails in the dead of night with KC HiLites Apollo Pro Off-Road Lights
- Built to last from high-strength Polymax with built-in stone guards
- Comes in your choice of light diameters
- 5” Apollo Pro Lights feature 55W halogens while the 6” models are armed with 100W bulbs
- Computer-designed polished reflectors and optical quality glass lenses work together to collect and focus each beam for maximum impact
- Spot, Driving and Fog beam patterns available
- 2-axis mounting brackets make aiming easy
- Sold separately or in 2-light pair packs that include a pre-terminated relay wiring harness with waterproof connectors
- Made in the USA
- KC HiLites Apollo Pro Off-Road Lights are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Your off-roader faces a lot of enemies out on the trail. Kicked-up rocks, low-hanging branches and scuffles with shrubs can bash, bang and butcher your mud bogger—especially its vulnerable lights. Strength is essential for survival, and HC Apollo Pro Series Lights are up to the challenge.
From their USA-made Polymax housing to their integrated stone guards, KC Apollo Pro Lights are built to take a beating and keep on shining. But burly backbone isn't the only trick up these all-terrain lights' sleeves. They come in your choice of a 5" diameter with a 55W halogen bulb or an oversized 6" size armed with a 100W bulb. Computer-designed polished reflectors and optical quality glass lenses complete the design, ensuring optimal light throw for invaluable visibility.
With KC Apollo Pro, you're in control of the beam pattern. Pick between Spot, Driving or Fog options for long-range, wide-angle or foul-weather firepower. Fine-tuning their aim is a cinch, thanks to their 2-axis mounting bracket. Plus, they're available as individual lights or in pair packs, which come complete with a pre-terminated relay wiring harness. Last but not least, the KC HiLites 6 Apollo Pro Series is backed by a 12-year warranty.
KC HiLites Apollo Pro Off-Road Lights Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jun 29, 2017 10:33 PM
I went old school with the roll bar and 4 kc lights on my Rocky ridge gmc.people turn there heads with this 6 inch lift with 35 inch tires and these old school lights i love them...
Reviewed by Larry L (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Apr 25, 2016 4:57 AM
These light are perfect, they fit my truck well and look good and they are bright and clear. I have not had a lot of fog to use tem in yet but just testing them at night I am impressed
Reviewed by William G (Holland, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 08, 2016 8:41 AM
Worked perfect! Look great! Had some trouble running the switch wires inside as you'll need a wire hanger to get the wires from the firewall to the cab, but it was easy after that! Only think I'd recommend is have some extra zip ties and wire loom on hand to make it look professional.