- See where you’re going even when stormy weather rolls in with KC HiLites Apollo Pro Replacement Fog Lights
- Specially designed to replace your Wrangler’s factory fog lights—minor drilling required
- Marries right to your stock wiring harness with a waterproof Plug-N-Play connector
- Delivers 25,000 candlepower from a single 55W H3 halogen bulb focused by a computer designed polished reflector
- Built to take a beating from black Polymax
- The integrated stone guard defends the optical quality glass lens from cracks and whacks
- Manufactured right here in the USA
- Sold individually
- Your KC HiLites Apollo Pro Replacement Fog Lights come with a 23-Year Warranty
Mama always said: off-road adventures are like a box of chocolates—you never know what you're gonna get. Sometimes, the skies are blue and the days are warm. Other times, the fog's so thick you can cut it with a knife. For the visibility to handle all weather conditions, change out your stock lamps with high-performance KC Apollo Pro Replacement Fog Lights.
Making it all the way across Moab's infamous Metal Masher trail is tough, but mounting your 6" Apollo Pro TJ Fog Lights are a walk in the park. They're perfectly sized to fit right in place of your factory fog lamps and equipped with an OE-style Plug-N-Play connector for effortless wiring. Inside, they're armed with a 55W H3 halogen bulb that pumps out 25,000 candlepower of intense illumination to guide you through soupy fog, torrential downpours and blinding sand storms.
Whether you're exploring local trails or challenging the Rubicon, the Apollo Pro Jeep TJ Fog Light Kit has the backbone to survive the gnarliest conditions. Each lamp is constructed from sturdy Polymax and protected by an integrated stone guard. Best of all, these fiery fog lights are built with pride in the USA and covered by a 23-Year Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Ships By 8/28
- What Do You Drive?