- Integrate your off-road lights right into your rig with KC HiLites C-Series Flush Mount LED Light
- Engineered for a recessed fit on your 4x4
- Compact 3” design to tuck into tight spaces
- Dishes up 1600 lumens from four 16W LED bulbs
- Good for a full 30,000 hours of trail blazing
- Built from die-cast aluminum that’s IP67 rated for dust and moisture protection
- Focused into a tight Spot beam pattern for long-range illumination
- Onboard thermal management systems keep your C Series Flush Mount LEDs running cool
- Shielded against the effects of RFI/EMC interference
- Equipped with a waterproof wiring connector
- KC HiLites C-Series Flush Mount LED Lights are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
Generally, carnies are better at dispensing fried Twinkies than sage advice. But when they tell you to keep your arms inside their rickety rides, you best heed their warning. That same wisdom applies to your off-road lights, too. For peak protection of your auxiliary peepers, integrate them into your ride with KC HiLites C-Series Flush Mount LED Lights. Designed for a recessed fit, they stay tucked away for safe travels through rugged terrain.
Though hidden away, there's no missing your KC Flush Mount LED Cubes when you flip the switch. Armed with four fiery bulbs, these 16W lamps blanket the badlands with a full 1600 lumens. And since they're focused for a long-range Spot beam pattern, you have plenty of time to react to conditions on the trail.
Calling your KC Cube Lights “rugged' doesn't even come close to conveying how durable they really are. Besides being constructed from die-cast aluminum, KC Flush Mount Cubes are sealed to IP68 standards—a fancy phrase that means they're dustproof and waterproof. Excess heat is held at bay by smart onboard thermal management systems. Better still, KC backs your C Series Flush Mount LEDs with a 23-Year Warranty.
KC HiLites C-Series Flush Mount LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Vincent B (MIDLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 08, 2016 7:14 AM
These lights are really bright; I love them. I also really like the fact that they come with a waterproof connection and a template for cutting out the mounting holes for them. Really takes the guess work out of it and saves you time having to create your own. Would have given 5 stars if they weren't so expensive.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/29