- Fuse your LED lighting to your 4x4 with KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bar Brackets
- Specially designed to pair with KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars
- Available in a range of sizes to fit petite 10” bars all the way up to massive 50” bars
- Bolts securely to 2- or 4-tab light bars—also works with flat surfaces
- KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bar Brackets come with a 23-Year Warranty
Duct tape, liquid nails and zip ties work wonders when you need a quick fix for a sagging fender, torn soft top or leaky vacuum line. But trusting your off-road lighting to such temporary fasteners is a good way to turn your LED into road kill. For a stable spot to park your auxiliary lamp, go with KC C Series LED Mounting Brackets.
Specially designed to pair with your C-Series LED Light, KC HiLites LED Bar Brackets make it easy to install, aim and illuminate the path ahead. Plus, it comes in the full spectrum of sizes to work with compact 10" C10 Light Bars all the way up to the oversized 50" C50 model.
You don't need any special tools to install KC LED Light Bar Mounting Brackets. They bolt directly to your 2- or 4-tab light bar using the included mounting hardware. If your rig doesn't have a light bar, you're in luck. With a bit of modding, you can attach C Series LED Light Bar Brackets to practically any flat surface. Better still, they're backed by KC's 23-Year Warranty.
- C-Series LED Light Bars are sold separately
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bar Brackets Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert S (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 1969 Jeep CJ — Sep 18, 2014 6:24 AM
Even though this light bar bracket is for a C-50 led light from KC, I used it with KC's 327 50" led light bar and it and worked great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/30