- Blaze down the darkest trails with powerful, affordable KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars
- Available in an array of lengths for up to 21,160 lumens
- Equipped with advanced 3W CREE XB-D-R3 LED bulbs flashing 6000k color-balanced light
- Designed with both Spot and Spread beam patterns for up-close and long-range illumination
- Good for at least 50,000 hours of adventuring
- Built from extruded aluminum that’s dust, moisture and shock proof
- Runs cool with integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems
- Comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets and a wiring harness
- KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Lift kits will get you over towering rock formations, and winches will pull your 4x4 free from tight spots. But if you want to survive a trek into the outback, you have to see where you're going—especially when the sun goes down. For high-performance illumination without the high price, equip your off-roader with KC HiLites C Series LED Bars.
As advanced as the Rubicon is rough, the KC HiLites C Series Light Bar line is packed with cutting-edge 3W CREE LEDs rated to run for 50,000 hours. They're available in a range of lengths, from the 4200-lumen 10" bar all the way up to the 21,160-lumen 50" behemoth. And each option comes equipped with both wide-angle Spread and narrow Spot beam patterns to see what's up close and what's down range.
You don't have to hold back when you're rolling with a KC HiLites LED Light Bar. They're built to take a beating from extruded aluminum that's sealed to IP67 dust and moisture standards. Integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems protect against overheating on the trail. Plus, every KC C Series LED Bar comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets, a wiring harness and a 23-Year Warranty.
- For Off-Road Use Only
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pedro E (Saint George, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 27, 2017 12:40 PM
I have this installed on a rigid grille.I didn't want to fork over 600 for the rigid bar and I'm notdissapointed in the kc bar at all. very bright and the beam of light goes pretty far.
Reviewed by tom w (WAUSAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Dec 08, 2016 3:13 AM
I sent back 2 different light bars to Superbrightled lights.com, they were just a terrible product. I found out about anything auto, awesome, this KC lights are awesome, I bought 6 of them, wish I could have got the last 3 of them, but not available.
Reviewed by Marcus C (Concord, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 06, 2016 9:24 PM
Absolutely amazing products. 10 inch light bar for the front of my new 1 ton dump truck and 2 rear LED flood lights for plowing. Both work absolutely amazing and are perfect for lighting up everything around the vehicle.
Reviewed by Scott B (Sterling Hts, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2016 8:56 PM
Overall a great light for the money, it is almost value priced when you catch them on sale. But, I have had three and they all have a rattle for some reason when they shake and that bothers me. Luckily it is mounted outside, so I don't have to listen to it. Just shake it right out of the box and you will hear it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 3/22