- Blaze down the darkest trails with powerful, affordable KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars
- Available in an array of lengths for up to 21,160 lumens
- Equipped with advanced 3W CREE XB-D-R3 LED bulbs flashing 6000k color-balanced light
- Designed with both Spot and Spread beam patterns for up-close and long-range illumination
- Good for at least 50,000 hours of adventuring
- Built from extruded aluminum that’s dust, moisture and shock proof
- Runs cool with integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems
- Comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets and a wiring harness
- KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Lift kits will get you over towering rock formations, and winches will pull your 4x4 free from tight spots. But if you want to survive a trek into the outback, you have to see where you're going—especially when the sun goes down. For high-performance illumination without the high price, equip your off-roader with KC HiLites C Series LED Bars.
As advanced as the Rubicon is rough, the KC HiLites C Series Light Bar line is packed with cutting-edge 3W CREE LEDs rated to run for 50,000 hours. They're available in a range of lengths, from the 4200-lumen 10" bar all the way up to the 21,160-lumen 50" behemoth. And each option comes equipped with both wide-angle Spread and narrow Spot beam patterns to see what's up close and what's down range.
You don't have to hold back when you're rolling with a KC HiLites LED Light Bar. They're built to take a beating from extruded aluminum that's sealed to IP67 dust and moisture standards. Integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems protect against overheating on the trail. Plus, every KC C Series LED Bar comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets, a wiring harness and a 23-Year Warranty.
- For Off-Road Use Only
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (Sterling Hts, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 22, 2016 8:56 PM
Overall a great light for the money, it is almost value priced when you catch them on sale. But, I have had three and they all have a rattle for some reason when they shake and that bothers me. Luckily it is mounted outside, so I don't have to listen to it. Just shake it right out of the box and you will hear it.
Reviewed by Russell D (KALISPELL, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 06, 2015 5:23 AM
Was everything I expected and more was easy to install and had plenty of wiring harness and was good quality wire would buy this product again
Reviewed by Nathan G (Oak Grove, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 09, 2015 5:19 AM
This was a great addition to my truck, very bright and easy to install. Recommend it on every truck the is used alot off road.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc slimlites dimensions
- anzo led off road lights
- rbp rx-1
- vision x led bar
- subaru replacement headlights
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- 2000 xterra headlights
- 2002 tacoma light bar
- ford f150 tail light bulb
- rubber mat for pickup truck bed
- floor liners for suvs
- performance brakes for trucks