- Blaze down the darkest trails with powerful, affordable KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars
- Available in an array of lengths for up to 21,160 lumens
- Equipped with advanced 3W CREE XB-D-R3 LED bulbs flashing 6000k color-balanced light
- Designed with both Spot and Spread beam patterns for up-close and long-range illumination
- Good for at least 50,000 hours of adventuring
- Built from extruded aluminum that’s dust, moisture and shock proof
- Runs cool with integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems
- Comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets and a wiring harness
- KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Lift kits will get you over towering rock formations, and winches will pull your 4x4 free from tight spots. But if you want to survive a trek into the outback, you have to see where you're going—especially when the sun goes down. For high-performance illumination without the high price, equip your off-roader with KC HiLites C Series LED Bars.
As advanced as the Rubicon is rough, the KC HiLites C Series Light Bar line is packed with cutting-edge 3W CREE LEDs rated to run for 50,000 hours. They're available in a range of lengths, from the 4200-lumen 10" bar all the way up to the 21,160-lumen 50" behemoth. And each option comes equipped with both wide-angle Spread and narrow Spot beam patterns to see what's up close and what's down range.
You don't have to hold back when you're rolling with a KC HiLites LED Light Bar. They're built to take a beating from extruded aluminum that's sealed to IP67 dust and moisture standards. Integrated turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems protect against overheating on the trail. Plus, every KC C Series LED Bar comes complete with die-cast mounting brackets, a wiring harness and a 23-Year Warranty.
- For Off-Road Use Only
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell D (KALISPELL, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Apr 06, 2015 5:23 AM
Was everything I expected and more was easy to install and had plenty of wiring harness and was good quality wire would buy this product again
Reviewed by Nathan G (Oak Grove, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 09, 2015 5:19 AM
This was a great addition to my truck, very bright and easy to install. Recommend it on every truck the is used alot off road.
Reviewed by Kristopher A (BRANFORD, CT) — Sep 20, 2014 4:13 AM
Did the comparison's between this and certainly the other leader (Rigid Industries) and this one has more Lumens than theirs and is cheaper. Finally got it mounted up and lit up and was impressed with the distance and the brightness. Too bad it didn't have more of a flood pattern than it does.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc highlights
- xmitter led light bar
- anzo led off road lights
- headlamp protection film
- aftermarket tail lights
- chevy led tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- dodge ram headlight bulb
- 2000 f150 headlights
- 2011 chevy camaro seat covers
- best auto brake parts
- best pick up truck bed liners
- suv luggage bag