- For dazzling illumination and a petite footprint, upgrade your off-roader with KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Cubes
- These pint-sized 3” LED Cubes fit easily into tight spaces
- Powered by four 16W LED bulbs pumping out 1600 lumens
- Rated to run for 30,000 hours
- Rugged die-cast aluminum housing that’s sealed for serious dust and moisture protection
- Comes in your choice of Spot or Driving beam patterns
- Stays cool with integrated thermal management systems
- Unaffected by RFI/EMC interference
- Includes pre-terminated wiring and mounting hardware
- Designed for off-road use only
- Your KC HiLites C-SERIES LED Light Cubes are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
Solving a Rubik's Cube takes a lot of brain power. But ramping up your off-roader's candlepower is a no brainer: you just need KC HiLites C Series LED Cubes. Small enough to mount anywhere and rugged enough to travel everywhere, these 3" lights boost your 4x4's visibility without overpowering your appearance.
Whether you're making a midnight run down the Rubicon or doing some trail explorations after dusk, KC C Series Cubes pack a serious lighting punch. Each 3" lamp is stuffed with four 16W LED bulbs pumping out 1600 lumens each. The bulbs are rated to run a full 30,000 hours, so you can venture deep into the bush without getting stuck in the dark. Plus, they're available in a long-range Spot or wide-angle Driving beam pattern to throw the light just where you want it.
Durability is at the heart of the design of your KC HiLites LED Cubes. Their die-cast aluminum housing units are IP67 rated—fancy speak for serious protection against dust and moisture. Integrated thermal management systems fight off overheating, and shielding blocks out RFI/EMC interference. Your C-Series Light Cubes come with wiring pigtails, hardware and instructions you need for a DIY install. And since they're built by KC HiLites, they're covered by a 23-Year Warranty.
- Wiring harness included with pair purchase only
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Cubes Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott B (New River, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Colorado — Apr 12, 2016 9:43 PM
I have two sets of the KC HiLites C-SERIES LED Light Cubes mounted on the back rack om my Chevy Colorado. My truck's stock reverse lights are weak sauce, so I have one set ff the KC Highlight cubes hooked to my reverse lights. Now I can reverse with confidence out in the desert. I have the other set hooked into my cargo lights. So I have a work light behind my truck and extra back-up light if needed. I like to see, even at night.
Reviewed by barbara P (MONROE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 24, 2016 5:02 PM
These things are big light in small square very nice light easy to mount came with all the wire and switch good deal for the money
Reviewed by jay n (OAKFIELD, WI) — Nov 09, 2015 5:32 AM
These lights are built very well and they should be, for the price. I installed two of the flood ones and they add decent light to the sides and front. I think adding two more with the beam pattern would complement these well. One suggestion would be that the included switch should have a LED back light so you can see it easily from inside the truck to make it easier to turn on. Most other systems have that type of switch.
Reviewed by Christopher H (ACTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jul 06, 2015 11:29 PM
Lights arrive in a pretty box with lots of padding around them; my order contained two lights and the wiring harness. Read the fine print and make sure you have proper mounting brackets for installing these lights. Also be aware of the complexity of installing the wiring in the car and into the driver compartment to be able to switch it off and on.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc offroad lights(free shipping)
- led tailgate bar
- plasma glow fire and ice
- american cargo lights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- chevy lights
- dodge led taillights
- ford f 150 light bulbs
- 2007 mustang headlights
- automotive window rain guards
- rail caps for trucks
- receiver hitches for cars