- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ratchet up your off-road lighting without fighting the install with KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Kits
- Custom designed to integrate seamlessly with your year, make and model with no drilling or modding needed
- Includes both powder coated steel mounting brackets and a matching C-Series Light Bar
- Multiple mounting options and light sizes available depending on your vehicle
- C-Series Lights are armed with 3W CREE XB-D-R3 LEDs rated for 50,000 hours
- Blasts the trail with both 12-degree Spot and 30-degree Spread beam patterns
- 6000K color balanced for ultra-white output
- Constructed from extruded aluminum with IP67-rated dust and moisture protection
- Onboard thermal management systems and integrated turbine air-cooled fins hold back blistering temperatures
- Shock-proof to survive washboard paths and rocky roads
- Wiring harness and in-cab switch included
- Made with pride in the USA
- KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Kits come with a 27-Year Warranty
It's not a question of whether you're going to upgrade your illumination—it's a question of where you're going to mount it. Universal light bars can go just about anywhere, but it takes a lot of MacGyver-grade modding to make ‘em work. For a seamless fit and fierce candlepower, outfit your off-roader with KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Kits.
It might look like it came from the factory, but your KC C30 LED Light Kit is built by the O.G. off-road lighting company: KC HiLites. This deluxe kit comes complete with custom mounting brackets that connect directly into existing bolt holes for a perfect fit without a lick of modification. And depending on your dune surfer, you can choose between roof-, hood- or bumper-mounted kits to bring the beam up high or down low.
Along with the powder coated steel brackets, your KC HiLites Light Kit includes a matching C-Series LED Light Bar. Featuring 3W CREE LEDs, a Spot/Spread combination beam pattern and extruded aluminum construction, they ignite the trail with up to 20,160 lumens. Plus, you get the right length to work with your ride—a 20" KC C20 HiLite, 40" KC C40 Light Bar or the 50" KC C50. What's more, they all include a wiring harness, in-cab switch and KC's 23-Year Warranty.
- For Off-Road Use Only
KC HiLites C-Series LED Light Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- kc hilites lights
- discovery trailer brake controller
- firestorm tailgate light
- how to install dual steering stabilizer
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- led chevy tail lights
- mercedes benz wiper blades
- chevy truck led lights
- ford f150 window shades
- headlights for dodge ram
- camo rain guards
- floor car mats
- net tailgates for trucks