- Illuminate the darkest recesses of your ride with KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights
- Perfect for dome lights, engine bay lights, rock lights, trailer lights, truck bed lights, emergency repair lights and more
- Ultra-compact 2.2” diameter by .53” thick size makes mounting a cinch
- Its 5W SMD5630 LEDs produce 1100 raw lumens with a 15’ spread
- Rated to run a full 50,000 hours
- Built from die-cast aluminum that’s IP68 rated for full dustproof and waterproof protection
- Available in your choice of colors
- Wires right into your 12V electrical system
- Shielded against RFI/EMC interference
- Installs securely using the included Dzus clip or your own hardware
- KC designs and assembles your Cyclone LED in the USA
- Sold individually
- Your KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
A little bit of light goes a long way when you're trying to read maps, wrench on your motor or scale big boulders in the dead of night. Instead of fighting with flashlights, shed light on the situation with KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights. Measuring in at a modest 2.2" in diameter and .53" thick, they fit right in inside your cockpit, in your engine compartment, along your undercarriage and anywhere else you need extra illumination.
Powerful and durable, KC HiLites Cyclone LEDs are the perfect companion on all-terrain off-roaders and custom racers alike. Drawing a modest 5W of power, they pump out 1100 raw lumens in your choice of colors, including red Cyclone LED and amber Cyclone LED options. Plus, their die-cast aluminum housing is IP68 sealed, making them both waterproof and dustproof to survive extreme conditions.
Everything you need to integrate your KC Cyclone LED into your ride is included. It comes complete with a Dzus clip for a secure fit and wiring to tap into your 12V electrical system. What's more, each KC Cyclone is designed and assembled in the USA and backed by a 23-Year Warranty.
KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kris W (Griffith, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 10, 2014 8:17 PM
Using two of these for engine bay lighting. They are very bright and have a low amp draw. Will be ordering two more for bed lighting. Comparable to Rigid "A" series but at a lower price.
Reviewed by David E (Toledo, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 22, 2014 4:59 AM
For being so small they put out a lot of light I mounted it in my wheel well and they light up to front of my Jeep. I like them so far I recommend them. You can do many different thing with them I even replaced my dome lights with a set. Great color, and so far durable I only had them installed for a month now but I gone puddle jumping and gone them wet and they still work
KC HiLites Cyclone LED Accessory Lights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/26