- Give your engine bay its own dome light with KC HiLites Cyclone LED Light Kits
- Custom configured for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- This complete kit includes Cyclone LED Lights (1 or 2 depending on your vehicle), wiring harness, Dzus clip mounting hardware and a waterproof switch
- Each Cyclone LED produces 1100 raw lumens from an array of 5W SMD5630 LEDs
- Runs a full 50,000 hours for years of dependable duty
- Constructed from die-cast aluminum that’s waterproof and dustproof—perfect for off-roaders and other extreme rides
- Unaffected by RFI/EMC interference
- The compact lights measure a mere 2.2” in diameter and .53” thick
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- KC HiLites Cyclone LED Light Kits are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
Ever notice how your ride only starts acting up after the sun goes down? Wrenching on your rig out in the field is bad enough, but it gets even trickier when you're biting down on a Maglite to shed light on the situation. Instead of fighting with flashlights or working blind, add serious illumination to your engine compartment with KC HiLites Cyclone LED Light Kits.
Whether you're adding a quart of oil or performing surgery on your serpentine belt, you're never fumbling in the dark when you flip the switch on your KC Cyclone LED Kit. This custom configured kit comes complete with a single or dual 2.2" diameter Cyclone LED lights, wiring and a waterproof switch—everything you need to arm the underside of your hood with 1100 lumens of candlepower.
Life under the hood is harsh, so your Cyclone LEDs with Wiring Kit is built tough to withstand brutal conditions. The die-cast aluminum housing is sealed to IP68 standards, making it both dustproof and waterproof. Plus, it's shielded against RFI/EMC interference and mounts firmly with the included Dzus clip. What's more, KC designs and assembles your LED Cyclone Light Kit in the USA and backs it with a 23-Year Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 7/26
- What Do You Drive?