- The KC HiLites Daylighter Driving Lights System brightens your travels with the flip of a switch
- Features twin KC 6" round all-steel lights with KC's patented shock mount system
- KC Daylighter Lights rely on optical-quality lens glass and precision reflectors for a concentrated and powerful beam
- Enhanced by the performance of 130W halogen bulbs
- A heavy-duty rubber seal keeps moisture from breaching the light housing
- KC Daylighter Off-Road Lights come with a pre-terminated wiring harness with a 40-amp relay and an in-cab switch for easier installation
- Illustrated mounting instructions make installation straightforward
- Includes 2 famous KC Daylighter smiley face light covers
- Your KC Daylighter Driving Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
For more than thirty years, KC's famous Daylighters have shed volumes of light on the road ahead, and brightened the world with the smile on their covers. When you want the assurance of better driving visibility and safety-even in nasty conditions-KC Daylighters are your best bet.
How have KC Daylighter Driving Lights weathered storms and darkness for so long? Simple: with quality steel construction, durable element seals and simple installation. Pre-assembled wiring, a handy switch and illustrated instructions make your Daylighter System ready to brighten the road with 350,000 combined candlepower in virtually no time.
And, your Daylighters will be doing it with a smile. That's because KC includes 2 of their famous yellow Daylighter Light Covers with your system, letting everyone on the road or trail know that KC lights your way. Plus, your KC HiLites Daylighter Driving Lights System is backed by KC's 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites Daylighter Driving Lights System Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joan H (INDIANOLA, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 18, 2015 8:49 AM
These lights were shipped to me quickly and packaged very well. The lights were mounted easily and the wiring came with all you need to install the kit. Not hard at all to do and they look and function great!
Reviewed by Daniel T (PUTNAM VALLEY, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Apr 09, 2015 8:20 PM
I can't believe how bright these things are. I almost went with another brands 55W driving lights to save a few bucks. So happy I went the extra mile. Brighter than my regular brights. They "shake" just a little when you drive but they are supposed to thanks to the shock mounts and the bull bar they are mounted to vibrates a little on its own. Shipping was fast. AutoAnything did not disappoint!!!
Reviewed by Austin A (Oakland, CA) Reviewed for a 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser — Nov 26, 2014 10:27 AM
Easy install, directions were reasonably explanatory, nice and bright.
Reviewed by Don H (Powell, WY) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Feb 26, 2012 2:25 PM
The lights are great they greatly improved my night visibility and they were very easy to install. The instructions were very easy to follow.
Reviewed by Kyle H (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Jul 05, 2011 8:09 PM
Shipping was real fast, it was a bit weird getting my 2 items separately.I ordered monday night, got one friday evening, and the next one on the following monday evening. So overall really fast shipping! The only complaint i have is that The website advertises this light as 175,000 candlepower per light, as does all other websites... The box these lights came in says (160,000 candlepower per light) Kinda misleading, but the output is still great. Also at a distance of anywhere between 5-100 ft you can see that the light spread is not entirely identical between the 2 lights, but at a 1/2 mile distance you cant tell. overall amazing light!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- kc lites for a gmc truck
- piaa 510 driving light
- hella 500 kit
- kc hilites daylighter
- aftermarket tail lights
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- 2012 ford focus headlights
- off road only fog lamp bulbs 2008 sierra
- fj cruiser fog lights
- running boards nerf bars
- truck bed cargo cover
- truck windshield cover