- Constructed with a 6" durable steel housing and KC's patented shock mount that eliminates vibration-related lamp failure
- The KC HiLites Daylighter Driving Light combines KC's most popular lamp with a precise driving beam
- KC Daylighters use optical-quality glass for excellent beam clarity
- Daylighters are fueled by high-performance 130W halogen bulbs
- A heavy-duty rubber seal keeps moisture out of your light housing
- Your KC Daylighter Off-Road Light is covered by a 23-year warranty
KC Daylighter Driving Lights, close cousins of KC's famous Off-Road Daylighters, are ready to illuminate your nighttime path. Equipped with the same steel housing, powerful halogen bulb and patented shock mount, KC Daylighter Driving Lights just may be the most advanced set of high-beams on the highway.
You've seen KC Daylighters before-they're the lights that extend off-road playtime for weekend warriors and serious Baja racers alike. They're also the lights trusted by more KC customers than any other lamp KC makes. That same trusted power and longevity lives in every KC Daylighter Driving Lamp.
These single KC Daylighter Driving Lights are perfect for adding more weather-blasting power to your front end, or for creating your own custom KC HiLites system. Best yet, KC stands behind your Daylighter Driving Light with their outstanding 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites Daylighter Driving Single Light Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marvin M (KELLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Aug 22, 2013 5:19 AM
Looks great, easy to install, make sure you buy to wiring kit it will save you at least an hour.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc hilites best price
- kc hilites daylighter off-road lights system
- hella 500 foglights
- piaa 510 fogs
- subaru replacement headlights
- aftermarket tail lights
- led chevy tail lights
- nissan frontier light bar
- kc light kits bronco
- headlights for dodge ram
- car stops for garages
- car travel bag
- reviews best suv brake rotor