- The KC Front Light Bar is the ideal way to mount your KC lights setup to your rig
- Features the convenience of a light bumper without the typical weight, bulk or installation hassles
- KC Front Light Bars are forged from 1.75" steel tubing with thick .120 walls for a lifetime of durability
- Equipped with up to 5 light mount tabs for your lights (select your model above for details)
- KC Front Light Bars mount to factory bolt holes—no drilling, no problems!
- For most vehicles, the Front Light Bar comes in your choice of a thick black powder coat or a smooth polished chrome finish
- Hand-made in the USA
- Your KC Front Light Bar is covered by KC's 23-year warranty
Put your KC lights setup front and center, where it performs best and looks best, with the KC Front Light Bar. With room to mount 3, 4 or even 5 KC HiLites (or other brand of auxiliary lamps), the KC Light Bar takes your ride from tough to toughest in a flash.
KC's engineers designed their Front Light Bar carefully. The 1_" steel construction ensures durability, yet it weighs far less than a bulky replacement bumper. Light tabs are precision-welded to the bar for mounting your lamps. Best yet, the whole manufacturing process is done by hand right here in the USA.
You won't need a drill to install your KC Front Light Bar-KC designed it to mount to factory bolt holes with no modification necessary. In fact, the KC Front Light Bar can be installed in less than 1 hour. Plus, KC backs your Front Light Bar with their outstanding 23-year warranty. So go ahead-give your lights a spot where they can truly shine.
- KC lights not included with the Front Light Bar.
KC HiLites Front Light Bar Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward M (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 24, 2014 8:37 AM
Awesome product, retain tow hooks, solid mount. Could use thicker spacer and longer bolts.
Reviewed by Edward M (Perrysburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 12, 2012 1:53 PM
As described. Nice accessory for adding light to the truck. Great shipping and response.
Reviewed by Glendon M (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 22, 2012 11:13 PM
Well made, looks good. Price seems high for the amount of metal, welding, and powder coating. (Will accommodate 8" lights, maybe 8.5")
Reviewed by Michael S (Smithtown, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 08, 2011 2:34 AM
I install this bar on my 2011 Wrangler. If I followed the instruction I would have sent it back. They tell you to use the two lower holes on the frame and the bracket that came with the bar, they don,t match up. Had to use only one hole on the top of the frame. Also had to go and buy 2 5" bolts to install the brakets. It would also be good if they had a way you could hide the wires in the bar. After all that bar is on the Jeep and it look's good.
Reviewed by John L (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Dec 25, 2009 9:29 PM
I like the light bar, and it was easy to install. Looks good, fits well. Wish iad a glass black finish instead of the black wrinkle finish, but it still looks good.
- Ships By 9/01
- What Do You Drive?