- Brighten up your drive with KC Gravity LED Driving Lights
- KC’s patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology combines optical reflectors with highly-efficient LED lamps for superior beams
- Each 4" x 6" rectangular light is equipped with two 10W CREE XML2-T6 LED lamps for a total of 20W
- Lumen output is 2,104 and LED color temperature is 5000k
- Contained in an aluminum housing and protected by polycarbonate lenses
- Mounts with included universal U-Bracket and bolt
- Available individually or in pairs
- Includes stone guards, wiring kit and plug connectors with pair purchases only
- 9V to 32V, EMI DO 160E compliant
- Driving beam pattern is DOT/SAE/E-MARK/ECE street legal
- Made in the USA for off-road and street use
- KC HiLites Gravity LED Driving Lights include a 23-Year Warranty
Dodging traffic in town and trenches out on the trail is tough enough in the daylight, but it's even more daring at night. Dare to be both bright and bold wherever you roll your wheels with KC Gravity LED Driving Lights. Measuring in at only 4" x 6", your Gravity LEDs are some of the brightest, most efficient, and most exciting aftermarket lights you can bolt on. Plus, on top of that—they’re 100% street legal, so they suit all your driving needs.
KC Gravity LED Lights utilizes the best in automotive lighting technology to provide a light superior to previous generations of driving lights. The candlepower of conventional forward-facing LEDs is compromised due to their extremely small reflectors. KC’s Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology fixes that by significantly increasing the amount of light reflected forward by combining the efficiency, solid state rigidity and digital fabric of LEDs with the use of optical reflectors. This means that you get the perfect light-spread, along with all of the lamp power your driving demands.
KC LED Gravity Driving Lights are sealed to IP68 standards, meaning they are protected from getting damaged by dust or water. KC HiLites Gravity Driving Lights are available for individual sale or in packs of two which include protective stone guards, a wiring kit and weather-proof plug connectors. As a street-legal performance LED, KC’s Gravity Lights are perfect for mounting anywhere on your ride, including a-pillars, front bumpers and even over the hood. As an extra perk, they’re backed by KC’s 23-Year Warranty.
KC HiLites Gravity LED Driving Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jack T (Auburntown, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-450/550 — Nov 30, 2016 2:40 PM
I put them on my dump truck because the headlights are so high off the ground, that they are virtually useless. These mount perfectly in the 4x6 holes in my bumper and are at just the right height to provide perfect lighting. I can see again!
Reviewed by George M (LA GRANGE, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Civic — Dec 02, 2015 5:14 PM
I purchased these lights because I needed some extra light driving to work on dark roads. I choose these because they were street legal and do to the data sheet information on them. These lights are a lot brighter than my factory lights. I'm VERY well pleased with the amount of light that they put on the road and the beam pattern. They really light up the road at a distance. I highly recommend them.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 3/21