- Light up your Jeep with KC HiLites Halogen Replacement Headlights
- Replaces dim factory lamps with superior halogen performance
- H6024 round design fits ’97 to ’06 Jeep Wranglers & more
- Also fits other vehicles with a 7" diameter round headlights
- DOT approved driving or off-road euro beam choices
- Superior multi-surface reflector optics
- Includes replaceable 55/60W H4 halogen bulbs and rubber boots
- Easy-to-install as a custom-fit direct replacement
- Excellent upgrade headlights for an Early Bronco, CJ Jeep, 280Z, Chevelle, Mustang, Scout, Beetle and many other vehicles that original came with 7" round headlights
- Proudly made in USA
- Your KC HiLites Halogen Replacement Headlights are backed by a 23-year warranty
You can build your Jeep up to conquer any crag or trail. But it only takes one flying pebble to knock out a headlight and have you driving blind. And though your auxiliary lights can get you back on the road, they won't get you home legally. So prevent this trail-going tragedy—and a ticket—with a set of off-and on-road ready KC HiLites Halogen Replacement Headlights.
Designed to fit Jeep Wranglers and any other vehicle with that uses 7"-diameter lights, KC HiLites replacement headlights are lighter and brighter that any factory flickers. In fact, your KC replacement headlights deliver maximum DOT-approved candlepower with superior multi-surface reflector optics and replaceable 55/60W H4 halogen bulbs.
To handle life off the road, KC halogen headlights protect those fiery bulbs and reflectors with UV- and impact-resistant, hard-coated clear Lexan lenses. Plus, they're custom made for a direct fit and easy plug-n-play installation. Even better, these lights can be retrofitted into almost any vehicle that came with 7" round H6024 sealed beam headlights such as a '65 Mustang, '69 Camaro or even a CJ7 Jeep. And to top it off, KC HiLites back your Halogen Replacement Headlights with their legendary 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites Halogen Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ZANE J (BLYTHEWOOD, SC) Reviewed for a 1976 International Scout — Jan 06, 2016 3:36 AM
I have a 76 SCOUT, and the old sealed beams have never performed like the rest of the truck. I finally found these KC Halos. They make a huge difference in night driving and offroad. Easy plug and play.
Reviewed by Dodson R (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RX 350 — Oct 11, 2014 10:35 AM
I've had these lights in for about a month and really like them. Big difference from stock lights. They give my '98 Wrangler a cool look up front.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc fog light kits
- rampage conversion kit
- spyder auto headlight reviews
- ipcwâ® - crystal clear projector headl
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- dodge headlights
- 2003 maxima headlights
- 2012 ford f250 fog lights
- spyder headlights silverado
- luggage rack cover
- fitted truck seat covers
- how to remove side mirrow 2005 chrysler seebring