- Pack on the candlepower by equipping your off-roader with KC HiLites Hood Light Mounting Brackets
- Custom designed for a no-drill fit on your year, make and model
- Bolts right to factory-drilled holes for a simple install
- Armed with either 2 or 3 light tabs, depending on your vehicle
- Steel construction with an all-season textured black powder coat finish
- KC designs your Hood Mounting Bracket in the USA
- KC HiLites Hood Light Mounting Brackets are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
For public access superstars Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar, the hood of their car is only good for one thing: stretching out to watch planes land at the Aurora airport. But for rocky trail rock stars like yourself, your engine bay's hat has a more important purpose: housing an array of high-output off-road lights with the help of KC HiLites Hood Light Mounting Brackets.
Don't be surprised if you scream SCHWING once you dress your dirt devil with JK Hood Mount Light Brackets. Custom designed to flow with your factory lines, they create a sleek perch for parking a set of dazzling KCs. And since they bolt directly into factory bolt locations, there's no drilling, cutting or modding required to install these excellent light mounts.
Your HiLites Hood Light Mount Kit is built from ABS plastic…Not! Actually, they're crafted from high-strength steel and finished with a textured black powder coating to survive harsh hinterland conditions. Best of all, each KC 2 Tab Hood Light Mount is designed in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Auxiliary lights sold separately
This product has not yet been reviewed.
KC HiLites Hood Light Mounting Brackets
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?