- Drive light and bright with KC HiLites LED Replacement Headlights
- Delivers a dramatic improvement in lighting performance and nighttime vision
- Originally engineered as DOT-approved direct replacements for 2007 - 2014 Jeep JK Wranglers
- Each replacement headlight measures 7" diameter
- State-of-the-art optics and diode technology provide crisp, wide beam that resembles natural daylight
- Low beam: 1100 lumens | High beam 1650 lumens
- Produces a color temperature between 5400K – 6300K
- Low current draw @ 12.8 volts 1.5 amps low beam and 1.9 amps high beam
- UV- and impact-resistant, hard-coated polycarbonate lens with vacuum metallized reflector
- Standard H4 3-blade terminals integrated directly into the cast alloy housing for universal use
- Includes H13 to H4 adapter harnesses and easy-to-follow installation instructions for JK Jeeps
- Can be used as a headlight conversion kit for vehicles with H6024 sealed beam headlights
- Sold as a pair & proudly made in USA
- Your KC HiLites LED Replacement Headlights are backed by a 23-year warranty
To the benefit of the off-road community, the trusty Jeep has not changed much since it first rolled off the road. And while that same old trail prowess and durability are legendary, those same old round headlights leave much to be desired. So swap out those dim old blinkers with the modern blaze of LED-powered KC HiLites LED Replacement Headlights.
Originally designed for 2007 - 2014 Jeep Wrangler JKs, KC LED headlights blaze with a dramatic improvement in lighting performance and nighttime vision. Perfect conversion kit for Early Broncos, CJ Jeeps or most other vehicles that came with dim H6024 sealed beam headlights. Fired by state-of-the-art optics and diode technology, KC LED headlight conversion lamps throw a crisp, wide beam that mimics actual daylight. And to stand up to your off-road lifestyle, the lenses are crafted from UV- and impact-resistant, hard-coated polycarbonate.
Now for the specifics. KC replacement LED headlights throw a low beam of 1100 lumens with a 1.5 amp current draw, a high beam of 1600 lumens with a 1.9 amp draw and a color temp of 5400K – 6300K. Best yet, KC includes an H13 to H4 adapter harnesses and they back your KC HiLites LED Replacement Headlights by a 23-year warranty.
- Does not work with vehicles using daytime running lights
KC HiLites LED Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James B (Ardmore, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 13, 2015 3:15 PM
Simple installation and great results. Has really changed the driving experience at night. Took less than an hour to replace both headlights. They are 5 star rated...
Reviewed by Paul S (Quitman, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 17, 2014 2:36 PM
If you do nothing else to your Jeep get a set of these. On dim these are at least 5 times better than stock is on bright. If you live out in the sticks like me the stock headlights make driving at night kind of dangerous,(hogs,deer, livestock) with these you can see down the road and and great side to side vision too. They look good and are great for safety as well.
KC HiLites LED Replacement Headlights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/20