- Thwart badland bandits by securing your auxiliary lights with KC HiLites Light Locks
- Tightens down with a unique socket key to keep kleptos from wrenching off your lights
- CNC machined from hardened steel for unflinching strength
- Protected against corrosion with a zinc coating
- Pairs with KC Daylighter, 6” x 9” Rectangular, Rally 800 and other lights with 1/2” x 13 SAE threaded studs
- Comes complete with 2 locks and a matching key
- Your KC HiLites Light Locks are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
Theft is a crime of opportunity. If a register's left open, a robber will reach in. If keys are left in the ignition, a klepto is going for a joy ride. And if auxiliary lights are simply bolted into place, any cat burglar with a crescent wrench can walk off with your lamps. Stop swindlers dead in their tracks by securing your lighting with KC HiLites Light Locks.
Like locking lug nuts for your off-road lights, KC Light Locks screw on and off with a special socket key. Once you snug ‘em up, a sneak thief would need a blow torch to cut through their CNC-carved hardened steel construction. Even Mother Nature is no match against your KC HiLites Locks, thanks to their anti-corrosive zinc finish.
Threaded to fit 1/2" x 13 SAE studs, the KC Light Lock Kit works perfectly with Daylighter, 6" x 9" Rectangular and Rally 800 KC Lights. Each kit comes with 2 locks and a matching socket key. Plus, the whole kit is covered by a 23-Year Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
KC HiLites Light Locks
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/29