- For big lighting that fits in small spaces, upgrade with KC HiLites LZR Cube LED Lights
- The LZR line is KC’s premier LED off-road lights, built tougher and brighter than the competition
- Each KC Laser LED Cube is armed with four 5W CREE XLAMP XP-G LEDs delivering 2600 lumens of 5000k color-balanced light
- Focused to a wider Driving beam pattern
- Good for at least 50,000 hours of illumination
- IP68 die-cast aluminum construction that’s fully sealed against dust and moisture
- Turbine air-cooled fins and onboard thermal management systems keep your LZR Cubes cool
- Shielded against RFI/EMC interference
- Each light measures a mere 3” wide, 3.88” tall and 3.25” deep
- Pair option comes complete with 2 LZR Cube Lights, die-cast mounting brackets, a wiring harness with waterproof connectors and an in-cab switch
- Built with pride in the USA
- KC HiLites LZR Cube LED Lights include a 23-Year Warranty
When the sun goes down in the hinterland, the risk of wrecking your off-roader rises exponentially. In the din, it's easy to overlook ditches, rocks and other perils until you're right on top of them. For a big boost in visibility and an ultra compact footprint, ignite your illumination with KC HiLites LZR Cube LED Lights. These top-tier lights stand a scant 3" yet spray the trail with a full 2600 lumens each.
Whether you're building a full-time Baja racer or a part-time adventure mobile, the KC LZR Cube has the guts to survive the most extreme conditions. Each light is made from shock-proof die-cast aluminum that's sealed against dust and fully submersible up to 2 meters. Plus, high temperatures are held at bay by integrated thermal management systems and turbine air-cooled fins. So it's no surprise that KC HiLites LZR LED Cube Lamps are trusted by many of KC's elite Dirt Tribe race crews.
Tough on the outside and high-tech inside, KC HiLites LZR Cube Lights come equipped with four 5W CREE LEDs rated to run a full 50,000 hours. They're color balanced to 5000K for near daylight whiteness and focused into a wide Driving beam pattern. For an easy install, purchase as a pair so you get die-cast mounting brackets, a pre-terminated wiring harness and an in-cab switch. What's more, they're backed by KC's signature 23-Year Warranty.
- Wiring harness not included with individual light purchase
- For Off-Road Use Only
KC HiLites LZR Cube LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Vincent C (Wayne, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — Apr 12, 2015 7:21 AM
Used to worrie about being able to see at night. I am 60 years old and would not want to drive long distances at night. Not any longer, drove from New Jersey to Virginia at night. No problem with seeing. Excellent choice
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- cheap kc hilites
- headlight strips
- led strips for truck
- tailgate led light bars
- chevy led tail lights
- chevy lights
- aftermarket tail lights
- led tail lights for 2010 ford f150
- 2009 silverado tail light
- tacoma led fog lights
- truck bed mat rubber
- performance automotive air filters
- car stop for garage floor