- Brighten up your bumper with KC HiLites LZR Cube LED Light Kits
- Custom designed for a no-drill fit inside the factory holes
- Wires right into your existing in-cab uplifter switches for seamless integration
- Each LZR LED Light is armed with 5W LEDs focused for a wider Driving beam pattern
- LZR Light Kit produces between 2400-2600 lumens from each light
- Optimized to run a full 50,000 hours
- Die-cast aluminum housing that’s IP68 sealed, blocking dust and water from creeping in
- Stays cool through its onboard thermal management systems and turbine air-cooled fins
- Shock-proof to survive the roughest driving conditions
- Includes KC LZR LED Lights, bolt-on mounting brackets and wiring
- Built with pride in the USA
- KC HiLites LZR LED Light Kits are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
The dealership didn't offer an LED lighting upgrade, but no one will tell the difference when you roll with KC HiLites LZR LED Light Kits. Custom designed for a fully integrated fit, they mount directly into the factory openings with no drilling, cutting or modding required. Just bolt ‘em down, wire ‘em up and watch as night turns into day.
No matter how dark the path, KC HiLites LZR LEDs give you a clear view of what's coming around the bend. Each LED LZR Light is armed with 5W LEDs producing upwards of 2600 lumens in a wide Driving beam pattern. And since this deluxe kit is built by KC they rate them all to run for 50,000 hours.
The cutting-edge components inside your KC Highlights LZR LEDs are protected from the trail by high-strength construction outside. The die-cast aluminum housing is IP68 certified—in geek speak that means they're sealed against dust and fully submersible down to 2 meters. Thermal management systems and turbine air-cooled fins defend against overheating. And, the included wiring harness taps right into your factory light switches. Best of all, KC builds your LZR LED Light Kit in the USA and covers it with a 23-Year Warranty.
- For Off-Road Use Only
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- cheap kc hilites
- hardwire led tailgate bar 06 silverado
- lighting eyes headlights
- tail light bar led prices
- subaru replacement headlights
- chevy led tail lights
- dodge headlights
- floor mats for 2012 dodge journey
- led lights f150
- tundra headlight
- rubber liner for truck bed
- accessories winter driving
- auto brake upgrade parts