- Discover ready-for-anything lighting with KC Pro Sport Gravity LED Lights
- 6” round LED lights housed in an impact-resistant polymax
- Accurate aiming with adjustable mounting bracket
- Deluxe plug-n-play wiring harness (with pair purchase only)
- Available in spot- and spread-beam patterns
- IP68 rated – meaning it’s dust-proof, waterproof, and submersible in more than 1 meter of water
- Both spot- and spread beam patterns produce 2,104 of raw lumens per light
- LED color temperature of 5000K
- 9V to 32V, EMI DO 160E compliant
- Sold individually or as a pair
- Backed by KC’s 23-year warranty
KC HiLites Pro Sport Gravity LEDs are at the cutting edge of illumination. Using patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology, KC HiLites has taken their superior light designs and transformed everyday LEDs into something spectacular. Combining the efficiency, rigidity and digital fabric of LEDs with the use of optical reflectors, KC has produced a light system that outshines all the rest.
The 6" Pro Sport Gravity LED Lights come individually or in a pack of two and include an easy-to-install switch kit and plug-n-play wiring harness – everything you need to outfit your Jeep, truck or SUV. Impact-resistant polymax housing and virtually unbreakable hard-coated polycarbonate lenses deflect flying rocks, damaging debris and all the off-road abuse the trail can throw at you.
Available in a spot beam (focused bright light) or spread beam (wider bright light) patterns, KC Pro Sport Gravity LED Lights are as bright and efficient as it gets. Dust-proof, waterproof and submersible in more than 1 meter of water, Pro Sport Gravity LEDs are exactly what you need to make sure you see everything in your path – wherever that may be. And, if anything goes awry, your Pro Sport Gravity Lights are backed by a 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites Pro-Sport Gravity LED Lights Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Scott D (Beaufort, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 15, 2015 7:55 AM
I have four of these bad boys - two driving (flood) and two pencil beams mounted on a Westin HDX Grille Guard. I need them to show the ubiquitous whitetails that love to graze on the shoulders of rural SC highways. I have had more than one up close and personal encounter with them and it does get expensive. You may have to get some bushings to raise the light. The dead center low power line position may interfere with vertical adjustment (depending on you application).
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/06