- Get big lighting power in a small package with KC HiLites Rally 400 Driving Lights
- At 4” in diameter, Rally 400 Lights fit perfectly in tight spaces, like aftermarket bumpers, bull bars and more
- Powered by 55W H3 halogen bulbs that are fully replaceable
- Its computer-designed reflector focuses the light into a wide-angle Driving beam pattern
- Built from steel with an all-weather black powder coating
- Covered with a tempered glass lens and removable ABS stone guard
- Dual-axis mounting bracket for easy aiming and precise light placement
- Available as single lights or in 2-light pair packs complete with a Plug-N-Play relay wiring harness
- Easy-to-follow instructions included for a DIY install
- KC HiLites Rally 400 Driving Lights are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
When it comes to off-roading upgrades, bigger usually is better. Bigger lift kits for greater ground clearance, bigger winches for faster recovery missions, bigger bumpers for stronger survival skills—the list goes on and on. But when you there's only a small space to park your auxiliary lights, you have to scale back or surrender those nighttime missions. For intense illumination that fits almost anywhere, go with KC HiLites Rally 400 Driving Lights.
Measuring a mere 4" in diameter, KC Rally 400 Lights mount in the tightest nooks and crannies on your rock crawler—aftermarket bumpers, bull bars, rooftop cargo baskets and more. And since they're constructed from powder-coated steel with a tempered glass lens and ABS stone guard, they're sturdy enough to survive brutal badland environments.
Though petite, KC 400 Rally Lights pack a mean punch. Each KC Rally 400 is equipped with a high-powered 55W H3 halogen bulb paired with a computer-designed reflector that focuses the light into a wide-angle Driving beam pattern. You can score them individually or pick up a pair pack that includes a Plug-N-Play relay wiring harness. No matter which way you go, every KC HiLites Rally 400 is covered by a 23-Year Warranty.
KC HiLites Rally 400 Driving Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lewis M (Neptune, NJ) — Feb 11, 2016 3:59 PM
KC HiLights are the only lights we use in our auto body repair shop. Our customers appreciate the KC quality, and we appreciate the easey installation. Many thanks to Auto Anything.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc hilites lights
- auto window snow covers
- avs sunroof visor
- spyder crystal headlight reviews
- subaru replacement headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- dodge truck dash cover
- 2000 f150 headlights
- dodge nitro performance
- dodge ram headlight bulb
- custom made floor mats
- nerf bars running boards
- truck chrome accessories