- Fire up your foul-weather visibility with KC HiLites SlimLite Replacement Fog Lights
- Custom sized at 6” round for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory bumper fog lights with only minor drilling required
- Taps right into your stock wiring harness with a waterproof Plug-N-Play connector
- Equipped with a 55W H3 halogen bulb that’s rated for 25,000 candlepower
- Built from high-strength steel in your choice of finish options
- Packed with a precision polished reflector and an optical quality glass lens
- Protected by a KC-branded ABS stone guard
- Easy to aim with its 2-axis base
- KC HiLites builds your SlimLite Fog Lights in the USA
- Sold individually with hardware and installation instructions included
- Your KC HiLites SlimLite Replacement Fog Lights are covered by a 23-Year Warranty
There's a big difference between being “trail rated" and “trail ready." Sure, your Wrangler's suspension has the articulation to crawl confidently over towering boulders. But when the bad weather rolls in, those factory fog lights don't have the strength to pierce through pea soup. Instead of driving by Braille, bump up your illumination with KC HiLites SlimLite Replacement Fog Lights.
With KC's Replacement TJ Fog Lights, there's no fiddling around with funky brackets or splicing wires. These custom Jeep 6" fog lights mount on your bumper in place of the stock lamps and connect with an OE-style Plug-N-Play wiring harness. Armed with a 55W high-output halogen bulb, each light sprays the trail with a whopping 25,000 candlepower for huge visibility gains when you're socked in, snowed out or stuck in a sand storm.
Wrought rugged to withstand the rigors of off-road adventures, SlimLite Jeep Fog Lights are built from sturdy steel in your choice of finishes. The optical quality glass lens sits safe behind an included ABS stone guard. Better still, every KC SlimLite Jeep Fog Light is built in the USA and backed by a 23-Year Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships By 10/09
- What Do You Drive?