- Bring your off-road lights up to eye level with KC HiLites Windshield Light Mounting Brackets
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Bolts directly to your factory windshield frame hinges with no drilling needed
- Accepts the full range of round and square KC Lights
- Constructed from steel with a protective black powder coat finish
- Sold in pairs
- Designed with pride in the USA
- KC HiLites Windshield Light Mounting Brackets are backed by a 23-Year Warranty
When you're barreling through the badlands in the dead of night, you need all the backup lighting you can get. Unfortunately, there's only so much room on your bumper, grille guard and roof light bar to pack on the auxiliary lamps. For a new spot to park your high-powered peepers, upgrade your off-roader with KC Windshield Mounting Brackets.
Tailor made to pair perfectly with your 4x4, the KC Windshield Light Mount integrates seamlessly and painlessly. These brackets bolt directly into your factory windshield frame hinges, so there's no drilling, cutting or modded needed. Plus, they accept the full range of round and square KC lights, from traditional Daylighters to modern LZR LED Cubes.
Forget about flimsy plastic—your KC HiLites Windshield Light Brackets are built tough from sturdy steel to survive epic off-road adventures. And, they're finished in a black powder coating to right off rust, corrosion and oxidation. Best of all, each KC Window Light Mount is design in the USA and backed by a 23-Year Warranty.
KC HiLites Windshield Light Mounting Brackets Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Ships By 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- kc lights cube
- kc lights lightbar
- locks for off road lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- 2010 subaru forester fog light kit
- chevy cobalt headlight bulb size
- gmc canyon light mount
- carbon fiber for interior trim
- san diego seat covers
- suv floor liners