- KC Light Shields boast invisible protection for your KC lamps
- 6" diameter size fits 100W and 130W KC Daylighter and SlimLite Series lights (see note below)
- 6" x 9" size fits KC's 69 Series lights
- KC Light Shields are the best protection for retaining the full power of your lamps
- Embossed with the KC logo
- KC Light Shields clip over your lenses in seconds
- Sold in pairs
- Your KC Light Shields are covered by a 23-year warranty
Your KC lights face a clear and present danger every day: the rocks, stones, bugs and sticks that can gnarl unguarded lamps. So, when you're after protection for your lights, go with the clear choice: KC's Light Shields.
KC Light Shields are formed from durable acrylic material. Because they're clear, KC Light Shields are always on duty and never cut down on the beam power of your KC lights. They even pop onto the front of 6" KC Daylighter and SlimLite Series lamps in seconds.
Each KC Clear Light Shield is embossed with the famous KC logo in the center. Sold in pairs, these KC Light Shields are perfect for protecting your two-light system or a full bank of floods on a light bar. Plus, your KC Light Shields come with the same 23-year warranty that covers all of KC's gear.
When you want protection that doesn't hamper performance, the choice is clear. The choice is KC's Light Shields.
- Not for use with 150W bulbs (may cause the shield to melt).
- Does not fit 60 series KC lights or other brand 6" sealed-beam auxiliary lights.
KC Light Shields Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott D (Beaufort, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2015 6:16 AM
Does not state, but fits many types of KC Lights. Mine are on the Pro Gravity LED pencil &driving. Great protection that leaves the lights ready for use when needed.
Reviewed by David M (KENAI, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2014 8:45 PM
Good covers to protect my lights. Without nthem I get rock chips and have to replace the lenses.
Reviewed by matthew w (WEYMOUTH, MA) — Jun 18, 2013 2:21 AM
The light shields are hard to find. Glad you had them in stock. Your web site is easy to use for auto parts.
Reviewed by Daniel J. B (Tuscaloosa, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Nov 10, 2010 10:01 PM
Lens cover are great as are the Daylighters I have 3 Toyota 4x4s.Will be purchasing 4 more lens cover sets along with Daylighter pronto. Great product quality and price. Cuts right through this ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE FOG!
Reviewed by William I (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Jun 25, 2010 6:56 PM
I haven't had the shields on my lights yet other than to try them, but if they work as well as anything from KC normally does, I'll be happy.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/04