- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your illumination game to the next level with N-Fab Light Bars
- Constructed from high-strength, non-modular steel tubing with a 0.095” wall
- Treated for corrosion-resistance inside and out and available in a high-gloss, black powder coating
- Able to mount easily on the front-end of your late model truck, Jeep or SUV
- Available in a gloss or textured black finish
- Includes the necessary hardware for a hassle-free, DIY install
- Available for a wide range of foreign and domestic vehicles
- Your NFab Light Bars are supported by a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty
Behind the wheel of your truck, Jeep or SUV, there’s a feeling inside you that nothing can turn you back or bring you down. That said, you shouldn’t have to cut your trail drive short just because the sun sets. With N-Fab Light Bars casting a wide beam from the front-end of your rugged late model, you can stay out as late as you want.
Built to last from the inside-out, these high-quality light bars boast resilient, non-modular steel construction with a 0.095” wall. Their tubing has been treated for optimal corrosion-resistance and finished in a stylish but durable, high-gloss black powder coat. If, however, that doesn’t grab your particular fancy, you can get these bad boys in the custom color of your choice – for an additional fee.
Suitable for a variety of foreign and domestic vehicles, your NFab Light Bars come with the necessary hardware for an easy install and carry a 5-year finish warranty and Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.
N-Fab Light Bars Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ivan C (ANCHORAGE, AK) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Sep 07, 2017 12:49 PM
N-Fab must have stepped up their QA/QC game because despite negative reviews commenting on bolts not lining up with the welded nuts I found everything to be aligned properly. Additionally, the steel had been thread tapped to allow for smooth bolt installation. The only negatives are the price for what it is, and the instructions are junk. Otherwise, it's functional and includes a long slot for bolting so any width within ~33" can be accommodated.
Reviewed by Jacob J (Denton, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jul 25, 2017 9:13 AM
Not a bad looking light bar mount however the tubing used is very thin wall and the mount is very very light weight. Overall not a bad mount tho for anyone just looking to mount a light.