- Boost your rig’s capacity for candlepower with the OR-FAB Pro Light Bar
- Custom wrought for a flawless fit on your front end
- Creates a sturdy platform for mounting three 6”-7” or two 8” off-road lights
- Built to last from a single piece of 2” diameter, 0.120" metal tubing
- Single-loop design for maximum structural strength
- Powder coated to fight off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Available in multiple finishes
- Bolt-on installation
- Your OR-FAB Pro Light Bar is backed by a 90-day warranty
They don't call them the great outdoors for nothing. Once you've pulled a few clicks off the beaten path in your 4x4, you can kiss civilization and her conveniences goodbye. While it's nice not having to deal with traffic lights, it would be nicer if the Rubicon Trail had a few streetlights to help illuminate the craggy ground beneath your oversized tires. You have to be ready to make your own light, and the best way to perch some dazzling off-road peepers on your rig is with an OR-FAB Pro Light Bar.
Custom sculpted for a perfect fit on your front end, the OR-FAB Pro Light Bar creates a sturdy arch over your bumper for holding an array of auxiliary lights, either three 6"-7" lamps or two 8" lights. For lasting strength out in the badlands, it's built from 2" diameter, 0.120" steel tubing with a single-loop design that bolsters its rigidity—it'll survive the hairiest conditions without so much as flinching.
Even though your OR-FAB Truck Light Bar is tough as nails, installation is a piece of cake—it easily bolts directly to your ride. Plus, it comes in multiple powder-coat finishes to match or accent your trim. And, the OR-FAB Pro Light Bar is backed by a 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?