- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a dramatic aura to your front-end with Oracle Headlights
- Direct replacement headlights with built in eye-catching LED halos
- Custom-made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model
- Cutting-edge halos can be seen vividly even in direct sunlight
- Pre-assembled lights directly plug into your factory wiring harness
- Weather-sealed against moisture and condensation damage
- Headlights are sold in pairs & available in several different styles
- Your Oracle Headlights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ensure your ride leaves a lasting impression when you roll with a set of Oracle Headlights. Designed to provide a perfectly seamless look for your year, make and model, these pre-assembled lights replace those tired factory beams with one-of-a-kind style.
A serious improvement on your stock set-up, Oracle head lights are equipped with cutting-edge LED halos that can be seen vividly even in direct sunlight—boosting both your visibility and your vehicle’s curb appeal.
These sleek assemblies are weather-sealed to prevent condensation for years of running the roads, and plug directly into your factory wiring harness for easy installation. Oracle Headlights are sold in pairs and come in several different styles to choose from. Each Oracle Headlight is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Oracle Headlights Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry H (Concord, NC) — Jan 05, 2017 2:26 AM
Lights look great the only thing I didn't catch was that they don't ship with a bulb. I was told all I had to do was plug them in and it would be ready to go. Instead had to make a trip to the parts store to get some blubs. maybe they all ship like that this was my first time installing this type of lights.
Reviewed by Brayan B (bronx, NY) — Oct 10, 2016 7:14 AM
Headlights look good on my car no complaints this far. They still provide stock headlight color for the money you would think they would match it with a white color.
Reviewed by Aaron H (LONGVIEW, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Sep 15, 2016 8:39 AM
I replaced another name brand set of halo projector headlights with the headlights from Oracle. I had replaced my foglights with Oracles and wow, did they stand out compared to my headlights as far as the appearance of the LEDs. My projectors did not work well at night, condensation was getting in and the halos did not match the led fog lights. Oracle headlights were an easy install, appearance is superior, and shines great at night. Awesome!
Reviewed by Derek J (University Place, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Fusion — Mar 13, 2016 7:05 PM
First let me start by saying these lights are absolutely beautiful and well made. The factory light started leaking and I wanted a factory look with the addition of halo rings. I'm very particular and wanted a clean sharp look and paired these up with the Putco Optic 360 fog light bulbs and they look very good together. Lights fit perfect with no issues, however the Nissan grill is a little tricky without the right tools to get the diamond shape clips turned (so they're in the shape of a square)
- oracle lights
- roll bak tonneau covers
- sandbags for truck traction
- night raider led light bar
- mercedes benz sun shades
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 1999 chevy tahoe seat covers
- how to use daytime running lights on kia sorento
- toyota 4runner headlights
- cargo carrier roof
- covers for car seats
- custom leather steering wheel covers