- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Light up the earth beneath you with the power of an Oracle LED Rock Light Kit
- Equipped with three 3W Cree LEDs per module, each with 11.4 ft of wire
- Lodged within a durable powder-coated aluminum housing
- Has a maximum emitting angle of up to 150° off a 72W count and input voltage of 9-32V
- Oracle Underbody LED Rock Light Kit has a waterproof rating of IP68
- Includes waterproof connections and works with Bluetooth, Android or iOS (free in App Store)
- Suitable for application with just about any 4x4 off-roading truck or Jeep
- Packages available include either 4 or 8 Oracle ColorSHIFT rock lights, 1 control module, rubber mounts and the necessary installation hardware
- Installs in the wheel wells in front of and behind each tire
- Your Oracle LED Rock Lighting Kit is covered by a 2-year warranty
Bathe your 4x4 and the ground around it in an ethereal glow with the Oracle LED Rock Light Kit. Not only will this high-end upgrade provide greater visibility to navigate off-road obstacles with ease, but it has the ability to highlight your campsite in the eye-grabbing shade of your choice.
Ideal for use with trucks and Jeeps alike, this kit boasts heavy-gauge wiring and durable, waterproof construction to survive wet and muddy conditions. Three 3W Cree LED lights are packed within each module, which are in turn sheltered within built-tough, powder-coated aluminum housings. Each module makes use of 11.4 ft of wire, and draws off a 72W count and input voltage of 9-32V to emit a strong underbelly glow.
Unique ColorSHIFT technology allows you to choose from literally thousands of color lighting options, the functions of which can be controlled via a downloadable Bluetooth, Android or iOS app – free to download in your app store. This kit ships to your door with 16 rubber mounts and installation hardware to help you get this hooked up through the wheel wells both fore and aft of each tire. Your Oracle LED Rock Light Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Oracle LED Rock Light Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Audel P (DYER, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 31, 2017 9:08 PM
Lights are good for the money, easy do it yourself install. I installed my lights in 40 to 45 minutes. But I do recommend getting the rock light extensions for the back wheel wells just in case you need them.