- Ditch your dusty halogens and upgrade with Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits
- Each premium LED bulb emits 2200 lumens of HID-rivaling brightness
- Unique construction and design allows for efficient heat dissipation
- Concave reflector delivers a more fluid light pattern, greater visibility and reduced glare for oncoming traffic
- Durable IP-65 rating means bulbs are water-, dust- and shock-proof
- Conversion takes minutes with simple plug-n-play installation
- Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit includes a set of two bulbs and LED drivers
- Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits are backed by a 2-year warranty
When your standard halogen bulbs no longer put out a sufficient amount of light, upgrade your whole set-up with an Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit. Made to outperform any factory flickers, Oracle LED Headlights produce a staggering 2200 lumens of HID-like brightness from each bulb.
Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs are durably constructed with an IP-65 rating and allow for the most efficient dissipation of heat possible. And, thanks to the concave reflector, the Oracle LED Headlight Conversion Kit delivers a more fluid light pattern, greater visibility and less glare from oncoming traffic.
The Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit includes a set of two bulbs and LED drivers for simple plug-n-play installation. Your Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- If your vehcile has daytime running lights, please ensure you turn them off and only use the headlights in the "on" position.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William R (Yonkers, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 03, 2017 12:58 PM
Would have given a 5 but the bulb fits in its collar but really doesn't lock well, and a rubber dust shield would have been nice. So far So good as of this date. But had them off and on for a trip cross country and they responded well again so far.
Reviewed by Joseph S (Hockessin, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 03, 2017 7:23 AM
Light output/color is excellent if there is enough space for the size of the bulb. There is not enough clearance for low or high beam replacements on Tahoe/Suburbans. Clearance is not an issue for fog lamp replacement however the clips that hold them in place are not formed properly and require filing down of the housing to get the locking mechanism to work properly. Overall great light output With poor design.
Reviewed by Jorge C (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 13, 2016 6:09 AM
I drive a 2011 chevy silverado and these are definitely a big upgrade. They color of the lights are pure white and they provide optimal visibility. I had to use them this morning when we had a ton of fog around my neighborhood. The price is the only down side to buying these bulbs.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- oracle lights
- car lens protection
- yukon dust guard rear window deflector
- zimol wax
- aston martin car cover
- subaru replacement headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- dodge magnum headlights
- fog lights 2012 f250
- all weather floor mats for ford edge
- bicycle carriers for suv
- luggage carrier for cars
- truck bed rail protectors