- Ditch your dusty halogens and upgrade with Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits
- Each premium LED bulb emits 2200 lumens of HID-rivaling brightness
- Unique construction and design allows for efficient heat dissipation
- Concave reflector delivers a more fluid light pattern, greater visibility and reduced glare for oncoming traffic
- Durable IP-65 rating means bulbs are water-, dust- and shock-proof
- Conversion takes minutes with simple plug-n-play installation
- Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit includes a set of two bulbs and LED drivers
- Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits are backed by a 2-year warranty
When your standard halogen bulbs no longer put out a sufficient amount of light, upgrade your whole set-up with an Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit. Made to outperform any factory flickers, Oracle LED Headlights produce a staggering 2200 lumens of HID-like brightness from each bulb.
Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs are durably constructed with an IP-65 rating and allow for the most efficient dissipation of heat possible. And, thanks to the concave reflector, the Oracle LED Headlight Conversion Kit delivers a more fluid light pattern, greater visibility and less glare from oncoming traffic.
The Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit includes a set of two bulbs and LED drivers for simple plug-n-play installation. Your Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- If your vehcile has daytime running lights, please ensure you turn them off and only use the headlights in the "on" position.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
Oracle Premium LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Samuel G (Ridgeland, MS) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class — Nov 17, 2016 5:57 AM
The conversion from the stock headlights, that came with my 2012 MB GL 450 to the ones I purchased recently, from you, made a world of difference! Almost, bi-zenon quality. So glad I made the switch out.
Reviewed by Jarred M (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Oct 10, 2016 8:15 PM
In normal housing headlights this doesn't really increase the beam pattern or distance. everything looks crisper and brighter. Not to mention the look of the light really increases the look of the vehicle. Instant brightness and less wires is always a plus versus HID's
Reviewed by Stephen J (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Armada — Sep 05, 2016 8:53 PM
I installed these on a 2015 Nissan Armada, the lights are a huge improvement and work very well. Overall the light appears to be a little higher than it was projected w/ the halogen bulbs, however nobody has flashed their brights at me. The Armada has a standard reflector style headlight, so while the light is substantially brighter, it is no more focused than it was before, the pattern is just larger. So keep in mind, whatever the pattern of your headlights, they will look the same.
Reviewed by Jake M (Newark, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2016 7:14 AM
After taking my time and doing my research, I had been back and forth about these. I am so glad that I finally pulled the trigger and got them. The difference in the amount of light is unbelievable. Don't really know if I will be in need of my high beams anymore. lol
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- oracle lights
- extreme white auto bulbs
- headlights halogen blue
- vision x superwhite headlight bulbs review
- chevy lights
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- honda accord led tail light
- 06 scion tc headlight bulb size
- 2010 forester headlight bulb
- carpet car floor mats
- roof mounted luggage carrier
- seats cover