- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your hazy halogens and make the switch to the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit
- Custom configured with everything you need to upgrade your year, make and model
- Simple plug and play install with zero rewiring, soldering or modding required
- Packed with USA-made CREE LED bulbs pumping out more than 2400 lumens
- Igniter LEDs are the last headlights you’ll ever buy—rated for over 30,000 hours
- Ultra-efficient design that draws up to 80% less energy compared to stock headlights
- Forced air cooling system keeps your bulbs running at safe temperatures
- Smart reflectors and an anti-glare design put more light on the road, not in the eyes of oncoming traffic
- 5000 Kelvin color balance for near-daylight whiteness
- The casing is cast from aviation-grade aluminum for added durability
- Designed to work in 10V – 32V electrical systems
- D.O.T. compliant
- Includes 2 LED bulbs and 2 LED ballasts
- Your PlasmaGlow LED bulbs and ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty
Sick of squinting at the road under the halfhearted power of traditional halogen bulbs? Retrofit your ride with the intense candlepower of the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit. This ultra-modern lighting upgrade delivers over 2400 lumens of 5000K illumination out of its USA-made CREE LEDs—all while sipping up to 80% less energy.
You don't need to be an electrician to make the switch to PlasmaGlow Igniter LED Headlights. Engineered for an easy install, they plug directly in place of your stock bulbs with no rewiring, soldering or modding needed. And since they're rated for 30,000 hours of run time, LED Igniters are the last set of headlights you'll ever buy. Period.
Armed with an integrated reflector and anti-glare design, Plasma Glow Igniters cast their brilliant beams right where you want them: on the road, not in the eyes of other drivers. To beat back excess heat, they feature a forced-air cooling system. Their die-cast aluminum casing gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched durability. Better still, the lighting pros at PlasmaGlow back your Igniter LED Headlight Kit with a 2-Year Warranty.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
PlasmaGlow Igniters LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kourtney B (New Orleans, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2015 9:01 PM
LED's are great. The order got here right when the rep said. When I held the conversion kit in my hand I could tell that it was solidly made. They shine bright like day at night and makes the Chevy stand out amongst others when I come.
Reviewed by Cal M (Ogdensburg, NY) — May 18, 2015 3:22 PM
I have had the PlasmaGlow LED for 1 year it has failed 2 times now main beam LED failure. They run too hot hence the failures. Not probably designed. After paying for warranty mailing and other costs these cost more than other designs that I use now. I consider them junk design coming from an Electrical Engineering bacground.
Reviewed by nicole r (PINE HAVEN, WY) — May 05, 2015 4:03 AM
I just recently bought the truck and it had an hid kit installed previously and I couldn't see at all. I'm not sure what brand they were but they were terrible. So I got these plasma glows and put them in and it made a huge difference. They come on bright right away. I did however have to trim down the bulb hold down plastic nut in order to make them work. U do also need to make sure that the pins inside the plug are straight as well as the ones I received were bent slightly but worked fine afte
Reviewed by Alejandro r (INDEPENDENCE, OR) — May 03, 2015 10:04 PM
I love my new set of leds before getting them I had hids and just truly hated them they wouldn't last long,they lightning seemed to be scattered all over the road and just always had problems with the ballast going out and ever since I got these LEDs i love them and will not be going back to hids.