PlasmaGlow Igniters LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your hazy halogens and make the switch to the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit
- Custom configured with everything you need to upgrade your year, make and model
- Simple plug and play install with zero rewiring, soldering or modding required
- Packed with USA-made CREE LED bulbs pumping out more than 2400 lumens
- Igniter LEDs are the last headlights you’ll ever buy—rated for over 30,000 hours
- Ultra-efficient design that draws up to 80% less energy compared to stock headlights
- Forced air cooling system keeps your bulbs running at safe temperatures
- Smart reflectors and an anti-glare design put more light on the road, not in the eyes of oncoming traffic
- 5000 Kelvin color balance for near-daylight whiteness
- The casing is cast from aviation-grade aluminum for added durability
- Designed to work in 10V – 32V electrical systems
- D.O.T. compliant
- Includes 2 LED bulbs and 2 LED ballasts
- Your PlasmaGlow LED bulbs and ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty
Sick of squinting at the road under the halfhearted power of traditional halogen bulbs? Retrofit your ride with the intense candlepower of the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit. This ultra-modern lighting upgrade delivers over 2400 lumens of 5000K illumination out of its USA-made CREE LEDs—all while sipping up to 80% less energy.
You don't need to be an electrician to make the switch to PlasmaGlow Igniter LED Headlights. Engineered for an easy install, they plug directly in place of your stock bulbs with no rewiring, soldering or modding needed. And since they're rated for 30,000 hours of run time, LED Igniters are the last set of headlights you'll ever buy. Period.
Armed with an integrated reflector and anti-glare design, Plasma Glow Igniters cast their brilliant beams right where you want them: on the road, not in the eyes of other drivers. To beat back excess heat, they feature a forced-air cooling system. Their die-cast aluminum casing gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched durability. Better still, the lighting pros at PlasmaGlow back your Igniter LED Headlight Kit with a 2-Year Warranty.
PlasmaGlow Igniters LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael G (RAMONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Mar 17, 2015 7:46 AM
Not much difference between low and high beam. Had to modify plastic ring on truck to get it to fit. Big difference from stock.
Reviewed by Ramon D (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sienna — Feb 22, 2015 2:10 AM
First set burned out in less than 30 days one at a time. It was replaced under warranty and I just installed the pair today. I use them on my high beam headlights for my 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE I will wait to see how long these second set will last since I seldom use my high beams. Since this model use the high beams as daytime driving lights , I recommend you remove this feature by replacing the brown DLR relay with the same blue one as the other two located in the fuse / relay box
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Lexington, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2015 9:54 AM
This is a great change from the factory lights, they are a great product at a good price and are very easy to install , just simple plug them up and go.