- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your hazy halogens and make the switch to the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit
- Custom configured with everything you need to upgrade your year, make and model
- Simple plug and play install with zero rewiring, soldering or modding required
- Packed with USA-made CREE LED bulbs pumping out more than 2400 lumens
- Igniter LEDs are the last headlights you’ll ever buy—rated for over 30,000 hours
- Ultra-efficient design that draws up to 80% less energy compared to stock headlights
- Forced air cooling system keeps your bulbs running at safe temperatures
- Smart reflectors and an anti-glare design put more light on the road, not in the eyes of oncoming traffic
- 5000 Kelvin color balance for near-daylight whiteness
- The casing is cast from aviation-grade aluminum for added durability
- Designed to work in 10V – 32V electrical systems
- D.O.T. compliant
- Includes 2 LED bulbs and 2 LED ballasts
- Your PlasmaGlow LED bulbs and ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty
Sick of squinting at the road under the halfhearted power of traditional halogen bulbs? Retrofit your ride with the intense candlepower of the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit. This ultra-modern lighting upgrade delivers over 2400 lumens of 5000K illumination out of its USA-made CREE LEDs—all while sipping up to 80% less energy.
You don't need to be an electrician to make the switch to PlasmaGlow Igniter LED Headlights. Engineered for an easy install, they plug directly in place of your stock bulbs with no rewiring, soldering or modding needed. And since they're rated for 30,000 hours of run time, LED Igniters are the last set of headlights you'll ever buy. Period.
Armed with an integrated reflector and anti-glare design, Plasma Glow Igniters cast their brilliant beams right where you want them: on the road, not in the eyes of other drivers. To beat back excess heat, they feature a forced-air cooling system. Their die-cast aluminum casing gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched durability. Better still, the lighting pros at PlasmaGlow back your Igniter LED Headlight Kit with a 2-Year Warranty.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
PlasmaGlow Igniters LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony V (PLAINWELL, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Wednesday at 9:47 PM
These are absolutely fantastic with one exception. There is not a tremendous difference between low and high beam. That being said, low beam is phenomenal and there really isn't much need for high beam. As a plus, while in low beam other vehicles don't seem to be flashing their lights line mine are overly bright to oncoming traffic.I would recommend this product to others.
Reviewed by Rene M (BURBANK, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sienna — Nov 23, 2015 10:30 PM
This was a horrible experience, The bulb I received was mismatched, one rated at 5000K and was busted. The second bulb had a 6500K rated (had a blue tint). I believe package was repacked trying to pass used package as brand new. Given nothing but grief trying to ask for replacement. Poor management and logistics support had me toss bulbs as "garbage" ended with no resolution, cancelled order, would not recommend buying,from dealer due to poor quality control before shipment.
Reviewed by State M (STOCKBRIDGE, GA) — Nov 13, 2015 9:41 AM
Installed in less than 30 minutes in my F-250. Installed in my wife's Mark LT in less than 15 minutes. Have to paid to install HID's in my son's truck. Now he wants LED's
Reviewed by adam b (Castleton On Hudson, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Oct 28, 2015 7:15 AM
Easy to install just be carful of the collars around the element they are very weak. Huge improvement over my oem lights and not offensive to oncoming traffic.
Reviewed by Kourtney B (New Orleans, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2015 9:01 PM
LED's are great. The order got here right when the rep said. When I held the conversion kit in my hand I could tell that it was solidly made. They shine bright like day at night and makes the Chevy stand out amongst others when I come.
- neon running lights auto
- plasmaglow headlight tundra
- blue headlights bulbs
- fire and ice brake light
- aftermarket tail lights
- chevy lights
- led chevy tail lights
- 2004 dodge ram fog light bulb
- 2008 dodge ram headlight bulb type
- jeep cherokee bumper light bar
- floor mats custom
- performance brake
- pick up truck cover