- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ditch your hazy halogens and make the switch to the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit
- Custom configured with everything you need to upgrade your year, make and model
- Simple plug and play install with zero rewiring, soldering or modding required
- Packed with USA-made CREE LED bulbs pumping out more than 2400 lumens
- Igniter LEDs are the last headlights you’ll ever buy—rated for over 30,000 hours
- Ultra-efficient design that draws up to 80% less energy compared to stock headlights
- Forced air cooling system keeps your bulbs running at safe temperatures
- Smart reflectors and an anti-glare design put more light on the road, not in the eyes of oncoming traffic
- 5000 Kelvin color balance for near-daylight whiteness
- The casing is cast from aviation-grade aluminum for added durability
- Designed to work in 10V – 32V electrical systems
- D.O.T. compliant
- Includes 2 LED bulbs and 2 LED ballasts
- Your PlasmaGlow LED bulbs and ballasts are covered by a 1-Year Warranty
Sick of squinting at the road under the halfhearted power of traditional halogen bulbs? Retrofit your ride with the intense candlepower of the PlasmaGlow LED Igniters Headlight Conversion Kit. This ultra-modern lighting upgrade delivers over 2400 lumens of 5000K illumination out of its USA-made CREE LEDs—all while sipping up to 80% less energy.
You don't need to be an electrician to make the switch to PlasmaGlow Igniter LED Headlights. Engineered for an easy install, they plug directly in place of your stock bulbs with no rewiring, soldering or modding needed. And since they're rated for 30,000 hours of run time, LED Igniters are the last set of headlights you'll ever buy. Period.
Armed with an integrated reflector and anti-glare design, Plasma Glow Igniters cast their brilliant beams right where you want them: on the road, not in the eyes of other drivers. To beat back excess heat, they feature a forced-air cooling system. Their die-cast aluminum casing gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched durability. Better still, the lighting pros at PlasmaGlow back your Igniter LED Headlight Kit with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
PlasmaGlow Igniters LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesse G (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 8:52 PM
After about 2 weeks in, so far so good! Fast shipping. Definitely brighter than stocks and wider spread. I've gotten great compliments on how they look on my truck. Only thing that I dislike is that the fan is a bit too big so the dust cap wouldn't go in right. No biggie, shaved off one side with a knife and worked perfect.
Reviewed by Paul D (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Silverado — Nov 11, 2016 5:09 AM
Don't over tighten, tabs that keep the bulbs from spinning if this happens there is an easy fix you will need a paper clip heat one of the ends then push in to replace the tab then snipe off excess.
Reviewed by Gregory E (Mountain Rest, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Oct 13, 2016 11:33 AM
These lights are sweet! They were very easy to install and what a difference they make, I can see at night now. I highly recommend this conversion kit.
Reviewed by Tim S (LARGO, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Highlander — Sep 18, 2016 2:17 PM
Very happy with the lights. One did go out after 7 months, but the manufacturer and auto anything made it right and sent out replacement set after we sent the old one.
Reviewed by Lawrence O (SUNBURY, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — May 10, 2016 5:36 PM
The lights are great but not the plug and play as portrayed. The lights fir the headlights fine but to get the lights back in the vehicle it was necessary to remove metal from the radiator support. I have also not received the high beam bulbs yet as they are on backorder.
- neon running lights auto
- plasmaglow headlight tundra
- blue headlights bulbs
- fire and ice brake light
- aftermarket tail lights
- chevy lights
- led chevy tail lights
- 2004 dodge ram fog light bulb
- 2008 dodge ram headlight bulb type
- jeep cherokee bumper light bar
- floor mats custom
- performance brake
- pick up truck cover