- Powerful LED’s light up the back of your truck
- Features sequential scanning red brake lights, red running lights and white reverse lights
- Mounts to your tailgate using 3M adhesive tape
- Hardwires into your electrical system or use the optional 4-pin trailer adapter
- Covered by a 1-year warranty
Change your trucks identity so that its style is ready whenever direct action is the only feasible solution. With the PlasmaGlow Night Raider Tailgate Bar your ride will light up the streets with the power of sequential scanning LED lights.
This smooth tailgate bar securely mounts to your vehicle using 3M adhesive tape. Wire it directly into your truck's electrical system, or pick up the optional Trailer Plug Adapter that allows you to plug it directly into your 4-pin trailer adapter. Either way, you end up with red sequential scanning brake lights, red running lights and white reverse lights for the back of your vehicle that will look good during all of your daily missions.
Your new PlasmaGlow Night Raider Tailgate bar comes in a variety of sizes, so you can find the one that fits your vehicle perfectly. Plus, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
PlasmaGlow Night Raider Tailgate Bar Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bernice A (Claremont, NC) — Nov 09, 2015 4:54 PM
Compliments galore. It is eyecatching by many tailgaters who get close for a better view of this light bar. When they ask where they can aquire this light bar, I mention Auto Anything web sight. It gets a lot of attention and the backup light feature is helpful. Plazmaglow Knight Raider should be on every pickup sold, GMC, Ford, Dodge.Chevrolet and many more. Car dealers should sell this option for safety reasons.
Reviewed by Donald P (SPRING HILL, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Ridgeline — Jan 26, 2015 8:14 PM
i ordered the trailer 6 pin converter and it was well worth it, i got it all wired and installed on my Ridgeline
Reviewed by David S (Coventry, RI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Dec 07, 2012 3:24 PM
A real attention getter. Easy to install with a little electrical knowledge. Optional trailer plug adapter is for a 4 way plug so if you have a 7 way plug you will need another adapter and still have to wire in the power and reverse wires. I had to remove the monting spacers also because the bottom of the tailgate hit it when opening.
- Save 25% Use Promo Code GLOW25
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- airaid poweraid throttle body spacer
- max energy power programmer reviews
- piaa xtreme white
- car mats toyota
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- gmc sierra led tail lights
- seat covers chevy trucks
- nissan titan headlights
- high performance car air filters
- custom fit seat covers for cars
- vehicle specific floor mats