- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig a one-of-a-kind appearance with PlasmaGlow SkyPods LED Cab Lights
- Set of five LED domes mount easily to the top of your truck
- SkyPods feature a combination of amber and white LEDs
- Amber LEDs on the front and side operate with your running lights
- White LEDs on the back turn on with your reverse lights
- Universal design fits any year, make and model pickup
- Cab Lights are available in clear and smoked lenses
- Your PlasmaGlow SkyPods LED Cab Lights come with a Lifetime Warranty
Your tough truck rolled off the line with enough strength to deliver on any duty. If your stock lights are lacking that some of that same muscle, beef up your visibility with PlasmaGlow SkyPods LED Cab Lights.
Universally-sized to mount easily on top of any truck, this impressive set of five LED domes is the perfect way to ignite your rig’s off-road candlepower. PlasmaGlow SkyPods feature a combination of amber and white LEDs that add not only illumination, but a truly unique look.
Plasma Glow SkyPods are designed with amber LEDs on the front and side that operate with your running lights and bright, white LEDs on the back that turn on with your reverse lights. PlasmaGlow Sky Pods are available in clear and smoked lenses and come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
PlasmaGlow SkyPods LED Cab Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jana J (Palmdale, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 06, 2017 11:10 PM
These fixtures definitely have a very high tech look. The white reverse lights though are essentially useless on a crew cab truck as only a vehicle looking down on the truck can see them. The running lights are more amber than yellow and are distinctly separate in appearance. They are no where near as bright as the above image appears. They do look cool but I doubt they would meet a commercial DOT test.
Reviewed by Christopher B (NORWALK, CT) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Jul 12, 2017 7:37 PM
Look great, simple install, a little smaller than I expected, less of extra wire included