- Modernize your lighting arsenal with Pro Comp Explorer HID Lights
- Packed with a 35W HID bulb that’s 300% brighter than old-school 55W halogen bulbs
- Rated for 2500 duty hours—about 500% longer-lasting than halogens
- Pumps out up to 3200 raw lumens of illumination in your choice of spot or flood beam patterns
- Focused by an advanced aluminum compound curve reflector for peak intensity
- Self-contained internal ballast makes installing easier
- Constructed from rugged ABS with a low-mass design to withstand rough-housing, rusting and vibrations
- Protected by a chip-resistant tempered glass front lens—clear and amber covers included
- Dial in the beam placement by adjusting the 90-degree multidirectional mounting base
- Available in your choice of compact or colossal sizes
- Comes complete with a waterproof and dustproof 4’ wiring harness, inline relay, fuse and a lighted in-cab switch
- Sold individually
- Your Pro Comp Explorer HID Lights are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The heyday of halogens has come to an end. When today's trail jammers upgrade their off-roaders with off-the-beaten-path lighting, they demand intense output, rugged construction and lasting durability—and you get all three with Pro Comp Explorer HIDs. These blinding lamps blast the trail with a beam that's 300% brighter than 55W halogens and lasts 500% longer for vicious visibility that shines strong all night long.
Fully integrated for an easy install, Explorer Offroad HID Lights boast a ballast that's built right into the housing. For optimal light throw, they're equipped with a compound curve aluminum reflector in your choice of beam patterns: long-range spot or wide-angle flood. And with multiple sizes available, it's easy to find the right light to fit compact bull bars or overhead light bars.
They don't call ‘em badlands for nothing, so Pro Comp builds your Explorer HID Lighting tough to survive harsh hinterland environments. Come low-hanging branches or hard-falling rain, their high-strength ABS housing resists both impacts and corrosion. Plus, each Explorer Light includes a pair of lens shields to protect the tempered glass lens from kicked-up gravel, pinecones and other trail terrors. You also get an adjustable mounting base, waterproof 4' wiring harness and lighted in-cab switch. Better still, Pro Comp backs your Explorer HID Offroad Lights with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Pro Comp Explorer HID Lights Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scot R (East Hampton, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 23, 2016 5:44 AM
Great service & delivery as always, very happy. However the lights DO NOT MOUNT WELL & getting the beams adjusted correctly is nearly impossible the way they're designed. No vertical beam adjustments after they are tightened. The PIAA lights on my Jeep are far better ( each vehicle has four)
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20