- Easily install Pro Comp lights with the Pro Comp Halogen Light Switch Kit
- Removes the stress of building your own wiring harness
- Ensure full lighting power at all times without running miles of wiring
- Works with 12-volt systems
- Kit includes on/off switch, inline fuse with holder and wire harness with relay(s)
- Choose the single switch kit for 2 lights or the dual kit for 4 lights
- Your Pro Comp Halogen Light Switch Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
A light without a switch is like a truck without wheels—useless. Even the brightest bulb in the bunch is no good if you can't turn it on. So turn your lights on the right way with the Pro Comp Halogen Light Switch Kit.
Designed specifically to wire up Pro Comp off-road lights, the Pro Comp switch kit includes everything you need. You won't have to create a wiring harness or worry about running miles of wire just to light your lights. And, you can choose from two Pro Comp halogen off- road light switch kits—the single kit for up to two lights or the dual kit that blasts the night with up to four lights.
The single heavy-duty switch kit for two lights includes the wiring harness, one relay, one fusible link, one switch panel and one rocker switch. The dual heavy-duty switch kit for four lights includes all the same gear, plus they toss in the extra wire and relay. And to brighten the deal, Pro Comp backs your Halogen Light Switch Kit with a 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Pro Comp Halogen Light Switch Kits
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pro comp lights
- street light bar smittybilt
- carr light wings
- driving light locks
- led chevy tail lights
- dodge headlights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- mazda 6 halogen headlight bulbs
- gmc sierra lights
- subaru seat covers outback 2011
- truck rubber floor mats
- performance air filters for cars
- all weather car covers