- Give your lights a place to sit with the Pro Comp Motorsports Light Bar
- Delivers a race inspired pre-runner look for your rig’s front end
- Accommodates a wide array of light styles and sizes
- Strategically placed light tabs allow easy light installation
- Crafted from tough, heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Coated with a high-gloss black finish
- Includes all mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Your Pro Comp Motorsports Light Bar is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take a stroll around pit lane at any off-road race and you'll be green with envy at all the goodies those race trucks are equipped with. And, though a forty-eight inch swing arm suspension might be beyond your budget—and not too practical for the morning commute—you can light up the night like the racers with the Pro Comp Motorsports Light Bar.
Designed to mount your choice of two or three off-road, driving or fog lights, the Pro Comp light bar features strategically placed light -mount tabs. The tabs make it easy to mount most auxiliary lighting types, and they're placed just right to make the most of your beams.
Pro Comp crafts the motorsport light bar from durable, heavy-gauge steel tubing. It's designed to look just like the bars on desert pre-runner trucks, and boasts a high-gloss black finish to keep corrosion at bay. Installation involves some minor drilling, but Pro Comp includes easy-to-follow instructions and all the hardware you need. Even better, they also back your Motorsports Light Bar with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pro comp lights
- street light bar truck
- mbrp jeep light bars
- carr folding rota light bar for jeep wrangler
- cadillac third brake light
- led lights for cadillacs
- subaru replacement headlights
- lexus rx 300 cabin air filters
- dodge ram headlight bulbs
- 2010 camry se headlight protector
- best floor mats for suvs
- cattle guard for trucks
- wind guards for cars