- Ramp up your off-roader’s night driving capabilities with Pro Comp SEL Series LED Light Bars
- These tough-as-nails light bars are rated to survive up to 15.6 G’s of vibration
- 100% waterproof and equipped with marine-grade wiring and connectors
- Pro Comp uses only high-strength 3W CREE LEDs that produce more lumens per watt than halogens or HIDs
- Designed with a versatile dual beam pattern—60-degrees for close-up illumination and 10-degrees for long-range lighting
- The heavy-duty housing is constructed from T6061 aluminum with die-cast aluminum end caps and a Lexan cover
- Pick between a wide range of lengths, from 4” with 3 LEDs all the way up to 46” with 36 LEDs
- Each Pro Comp Light Bar comes complete with mounting tabs, hardware, and wiring harness
- Engineered for 12 volt input systems
- Pro Comp backs your SEL Series LED Light Bar with a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're rolling down a washboard driveway or tackling the Rubicon trail, rocky paths are no place for incandescent light bulbs. One good bump is all it takes to shatter the filament, leaving you to drive by braille across the badlands. For serious illumination that's as tough as your 4x4, deck out your off-roader with Pro Comp SEL Series LED Light Bars.
No matter how nasty the weather or rugged the route, your Pro Comp SEL Series LED Light Bar has the backbone to walk away unscathed. Not only are they 100% waterproof, they're also engineered to withstand 15.6 G-forces of vibration. On top of that, Pro Comp LED Light Bars use 3W CREE LEDs pumping out a dual purpose 60-degree up-close beam and a 10-degree long-range beam for the ultimate candlepower combo.
From an itty-bitty 4" bar with three LEDs to a 46" behemoth packed with 36 bulbs, Pro Comp LED Lights come in a wide range of lengths to fit your grille guard, bumper or roof. The housing is constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum with aluminum end caps and a protective Lexan cover. Plus, each Pro Comp LED Light Bar comes with a pair of mounting tabs and hardware for a sturdy install. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Sold individually per light bar
Pro Comp SEL Series LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Scott S (BANDERA, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Nov 22, 2013 6:23 AM
I purchased the light bar and still have not been able to install. I have a 2012 F250 Super Duty with a full replacement grill guard. The installation has been a bit frustrating as the bar is straight and the bars on the bumper make a slight V. I will be attempting to find some way to install without having to use 6" screws to go through the bottom pipe. Any suggestions?
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- pro comp lights
- rbp rx-1
- vision x led light bar
- anzo led off road lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- lexus es350 headlight bulb replacement
- porsche boxster headlights
- toyota tundra light bars
- truck tail gates
- custom made car floor mats
- automotive air filter