- Detailed Information:ProZ Light Bars
- Brighten your way with wide-angle ProZ Curved CREE LED Light Bars
- Curved light bars contour to the lines of your vehicle
- Heavy-duty construction for long-lasting durability
- Boasts a combination of flood and spot optics
- Produces up to 50,000 hours of natural, bright-white light
- Curved design increases angle of light dispersion to 180°
- Your ProZ Curved CREE LED Light Bars are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
You decide when night falls when you have ProZ Curved CREE LED Light Bars strapped to your rugged ride. With intense illumination shining through CREE LED bulbs and a combo of flood and spot optics, this Curved Light Bar is a powerful and innovative lighting solution.
Designed to contour with the lines of your vehicle, ProZ Curved CREE LED Light Bars are the ideal way to upgrade your lighting without interfering with your exterior style. The advanced, arched design also increases the light dispersion to 180° for a wide-angle of illumination not possible with traditional straight light bars.
Constructed to withstand the perils of any demanding situation, heavy-duty Curved CREE LED Light Bars are designed to deliver up to 50,000 hours of natural, bright-white light. Your ProZ Curved CREE LED Light Bars are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- Relays, switch and wiring harness sold separately
ProZ Curved CREE LED Light Bars Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JD S (Glen St Mary, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 20, 2015 5:31 AM
I purchased this light for the front bumper opening of my 2012 F-150. It will fit, but expect to drill holes for the brackets and trim the plastic front bumper pads. Once installed the light is extremely bright and lights up the surroundings of the road as well as the path in front of the truck. The brackets and hardware could be better. I have not had it installed for a long period of time or subjected it to extreme weather so I can't comment on durability.
Reviewed by mark h (WARRENSBURG, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Dec 08, 2015 8:59 AM
Bought a straight light bar to save money and it did not look right on a curved bumper. Bought the curved and it looks and fits great. very bright. Can't drive down the road with oncoming cars as it is too bright. Very good solo night driving. Might be ok on an interstate with median separation between lanes. Easy to wire under the hood.
Reviewed by Jerry J (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Nov 18, 2015 12:29 PM
I installed the light in my bumper between the tow hooks. The 30 inch bar does not fit between tow hooks. I had to shave both hooks , wasnt easy, but looks great set in the bumper. Hooked up to my factory upfitter switch. Light is super bright for the price.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- proz lights
- stainless steel 5th wheel tailgate
- custom head light covers
- tail-gator truck tailgate bike rack
- lexus accessories floor mats
- subaru replacement headlights
- chevy led tail lights
- 2001 ford ranger 3rd brake light
- dodge ram headlights
- floor mats for f150 supercrew
- car window rain guard
- custom auto seat covers
- tonneau truck bed covers