- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Don’t worry about tight-space installs with a ProZ Slim Universal HID Headlight Kit
- Compact, weatherproof design features reliable 35W ballasts
- Superior igniter system provides quick start-up
- Available in several bulb sizes from H1 to 5202 and 9007
- Kit includes (2) ballasts, (2) HID bulbs, hardware and instruction manual
- Your ProZ Slim Universal HID Headlight Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
Swapping out your dull stock lighting can be a difficult task if there isn’t much space to work with. Never worry about having to modify your new equipment to make it fit when you make the switch with a ProZ Slim Universal HID Headlight Kit.
This Slim HID Kit is engineered with a compact, weatherproof design and features reliable 35W ballasts that make upgrading your ride’s front-end appeal as simple as possible. Available in several bulb sizes, from H1 to 5202 and 9007, ProZ Universal Slim Ballast HIDs are the ideal way to upgrade most vehicles’ visibility.
The ProZ Slim Ballast HID Kit includes two ballasts, two HID bulbs, and all the necessary hardware to complete installation. Your ProZ Slim HID Headlight Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty.
ProZ Slim Universal HID Headlight Kit Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose C (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Dec 02, 2017 11:13 AM
They worked great for the first few months and after about 3 months they started flickering and eventually one of the lights just stopped working completely. They were great while they lasted.
Reviewed by Jose S (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Acura RSX — Jan 15, 2017 10:15 AM
Great product, alot better than halogen bulbs in my opinion. I'm no mechanic by any means and installation was easy just YouTube ur car and in a couple hours your done.
Reviewed by John A (Englewood, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Dec 14, 2016 6:21 AM
Easy install on a 2000 tundra. They are very bright (people who drive in front of me at night are not fond of them), great replacement for the dim OEM ones. They fit perfectly and I had plenty of room in the engine bay so it was a quick install. Mounting hardware is small and cheap and hard to hold with big manly fingers like mine ;-) so go buy yourself some thich zip ties and self tapping screws.
- proz lights
- scanner led light bar
- 06 chevy silverado bowtie for grill
- auto exec file master
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- ford grill covers
- tundra headlights
- 2001 super duty headlights
- 2011 grand cherokee cargo liner
- automobile bike racks
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- engine programmer