- Swap out dull factory lights with vivid Putco 360 LED Bulbs
- These universal, high-intensity LEDs are ideal for replacing tail lights, brake lights, fog lights side marker lights, turn signals and reverse lights
- Unique 360 degree lighting ensures optimum visibility
- Bulbs are shock and vibration proof
- Low heat generation ensures a longer bulb life
- Choose from an array of colors
- Sold in pairs of two
- LED Bulbs are intended for offroad use only and are not DOT approved
- Your Putco 360 LED Bulbs carry a 90-day warranty
Dim off-road lights are an eyesore and a safety hazard. Bump up your lighting power and enhance visibility with brilliant replacement Putco 360 LED Bulbs.
These intensely bright, universal LED Bulbs are crafted as vivid lighting replacements to tail lights, brake lights, fog lights, side marker lights, turn signals and reverse lights. What's even better, they boast a distinctive 360° lighting design to enhance light display.
These universal replacement LED bulbs are shock and vibration proof and their heat generation is minimal. Plus, with an array of colors you can customize your vehicle's automotive lights.
And, these LED bulbs are sold in pairs to make completing your lighting jobs quick and convenient. As if that's not enough, your Putco 360 LED Bulbs are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Putco 360 LED Bulbs Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stewart S (Phillipsburg, NJ) — Apr 15, 2015 3:50 AM
Fast delivery, professional help, ease installing , and very bright. They have a neg and positive wire set up so before you re install the socket try the light if they don't work flip the bulb in the socket and try again.
Reviewed by Scott E (TIMBERLAKE, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 18, 2015 1:56 PM
SO far I'm very pleased with these Putco LED bulbs. I have purchased other brands of the same design and type of bulbs from other dealers, and was not happy. They didn't last a month. These Putco bulbs are much higher quality, and seem to be doing just I need them to, last. Thank you Auto Anything for all your help!
Reviewed by richie j (ISLAND PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Sep 04, 2014 11:04 PM
used for my 2010 camaro SS and they are very bright and were a perfect fit . would recommend theses to any one looking to upgrade there lights
Reviewed by Bryan S (BOZEMAN, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Sep 04, 2014 9:13 AM
One bulb was bad right out of the package. Finally got it replaced after a month of waiting. They aren't very bright. I'd buy the plasma bulbs instead.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- how are the putco headlights
- halo driving lights
- headlight film
- putco nova led reviews
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- ford excursion rear lights
- 2010 camaro tail lights
- 2012 prius seat covers
- bicycle carriers for suv
- luggage carrier for cars
- truck flares