- Swap out dull factory lights with vivid Putco 360 LED Bulbs
- These universal, high-intensity LEDs are ideal for replacing tail lights, brake lights, fog lights side marker lights, turn signals and reverse lights
- Unique 360 degree lighting ensures optimum visibility
- Bulbs are shock and vibration proof
- Low heat generation ensures a longer bulb life
- Choose from an array of colors
- Sold in pairs of two
- LED Bulbs are intended for offroad use only and are not DOT approved
- Your Putco 360 LED Bulbs carry a 90-day warranty
Dim off-road lights are an eyesore and a safety hazard. Bump up your lighting power and enhance visibility with brilliant replacement Putco 360 LED Bulbs.
These intensely bright, universal LED Bulbs are crafted as vivid lighting replacements to tail lights, brake lights, fog lights, side marker lights, turn signals and reverse lights. What's even better, they boast a distinctive 360° lighting design to enhance light display.
These universal replacement LED bulbs are shock and vibration proof and their heat generation is minimal. Plus, with an array of colors you can customize your vehicle's automotive lights.
And, these LED bulbs are sold in pairs to make completing your lighting jobs quick and convenient. As if that's not enough, your Putco 360 LED Bulbs are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Putco 360 LED Bulbs Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by richie j (ISLAND PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Sep 04, 2014 11:04 PM
used for my 2010 camaro SS and they are very bright and were a perfect fit . would recommend theses to any one looking to upgrade there lights
Reviewed by Bryan S (BOZEMAN, MT) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Sep 04, 2014 9:13 AM
One bulb was bad right out of the package. Finally got it replaced after a month of waiting. They aren't very bright. I'd buy the plasma bulbs instead.
Reviewed by John K (Norfolk, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Feb 13, 2014 7:25 AM
Installed these on my Ford f-250 and they work great. much brighter than standard bulbs. Fit right into the existing sockets. biggest problem was removing the grill to get to the headlights, but even that was more tedious than difficult. Wish they made lights for motorcycles
Reviewed by JAMES G (NOTTINGHAM, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 3-Series — Jan 03, 2014 3:15 PM
Before ordering these bulbs I had a live chat with a rep. I noticed that the the bulbs pictured in the ad were two different configurations. One with a row of two leds down the side and another with 3 leds down the side. The rep assured me that the ones I ordered had 3 leds . When they were delivered guess what they only had 2 leds down the side . They work ok but i would have preferred them to be brighter which I can only assume the bulbs with 3 leds down the side would have been.
Putco 360 LED Bulbs
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- putco bulbs review
- putco cab lights
- headlight film
- led interior lights for cars
- mazda cx 7 accsessories
- juke after market accesories
- led dome light bulb subaru
- led honda accord
- honda crv headlight bulb
- 2003 silverado headlights
- roof carriers for suv
- steering wheel covers for cars
- tool boxes for pickups