- Leave your hazy halogens behind and make the switch to a Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit
- Sports a solid aluminum design with built-in micro fan
- Enjoy simple Plug-n-Play Installation—each kit is bulb-type specific, making it easy to plug into existing factory bulb housing
- Packed with CREE XM-L2 LED bulbs pumping out 200 Lumens per wattage
- No ballasts necessary—your battles with large, clumsy, exterior ballasts are over
- Features a stable operating design, including constant current CPU and a waterproof driver
- IP65—shock proof for extreme toughness
- Highlights an EMC anti-interference design and internal overheating protection
- Your Putco LED Headlight Conversion Bulbs are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Tired of squinting during night drives with the road lit only by the halfhearted power of standard, factory-installed halogen bulbs? Upgrade your ride today with the superior power of a Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit. This contemporary modification delivers 200 Lumens per watt out of its CREE LED bulbs, giving your vehicle the top-notch lighting power it needs.
Installing these Putco LED Headlights is easier than 1, 2, 3. You don't need to be a tech-savvy electrician in order to make the switch today. Engineered for a simple and quick install, these bulbs plug directly in place of your traditional bulbs with no modding, soldering or rewiring necessary.
Armed with a stable operating design, Putco LED Headlights safeguard against excess heat with the inclusion of internal overheating protection. The solid aluminum design—complete with a built-in micro fan—gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched resilience and stability. Plus, your battles with large, clumsy, exterior ballasts are over when you choose Putco, as no ballast is needed for bulbs of this brand. Best of all, these Putco LED Headlight Bulbs are backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert W (WALLKILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Xterra — Tuesday at 1:58 AM
The lights were fairly straight forward to install, but the base is too thick for the lock ring to securely hold them in place. Will need some modification for permanent installation. I was only able to get the very edge (slightly beveled) to catch and will silicone it together when the weather gets warmer. The lights are nice and bright, white, and improve night driving visibility over the stock bulbs, however, there is no discernible difference between hi and lo beam.
Reviewed by Mark R (Augusta, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Frontier — Nov 27, 2014 5:30 AM
Changed from Sylvania Silver Star ZXE, and the difference is noticeable. Crisp white light that's brighter and seems to be easier on oncoming traffic's eyes. Nobody's flashing their lights at me. I highly recommend! Had to slightly modify the stock locking rings with a razor knife, it was no problem.
Reviewed by Barry B (Mountain View, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 5-Series — Nov 13, 2014 10:28 PM
More even light distribution and better visible contrast than the original BMW HID lights give. Highly recommended upgrade, great value. The description may made it seem these bulbs are a direct replacement, but you need to cut the car's connector to the old HID ballasts, and splice the power connector for the LED driver in its place. You need to figure that out yourself because the product didn't come with instructions in any language. Nor does the product or packaging list a brand name.
Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco lights
- xenon krypton headlight bulbs by plasmaglow
- xenon super white headlight bulbs
- extreme white auto bulbs
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- dodge headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- floor mats for ram 1500
- fog lights for a 2010 ford focus
- 08 nissan titan headlights
- engine chips
- licence plate frames
- personalized car mats