- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave your hazy halogens behind and make the switch with a Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit
- Sports a solid aluminum design with built-in micro fan
- Enjoy simple Plug-n-Play Installation—each kit is bulb-type specific, making it easy to plug into existing factory bulb housing
- Packed with CREE XM-L2 LED bulbs pumping out 200 Lumens per wattage
- No ballasts necessary—your battles with large, clumsy, exterior ballasts are over
- Features a stable operating design, including constant current CPU and a waterproof driver
- IP65—shock proof for extreme toughness
- Highlights an EMC anti-interference design and internal overheating protection
- Your Putco LED Headlight Conversion Bulbs are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Tired of squinting during night drives with the road lit only by the halfhearted power of standard, factory-installed halogen bulbs? Upgrade your ride today with the superior power of a Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit. This contemporary modification delivers 200 Lumens per watt out of its CREE LED bulbs, giving your vehicle the top-notch lighting power it needs.
Installing these Putco LED Headlights is easier than 1, 2, 3. You don't need to be a tech-savvy electrician in order to make the switch today. Engineered for a simple and quick install, these bulbs plug directly in place of your traditional bulbs with no modding, soldering or rewiring necessary.
Armed with a stable operating design, Putco LED Headlights safeguard against excess heat with the inclusion of internal overheating protection. The solid aluminum design—complete with a built-in micro fan—gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched resilience and stability. Plus, your battles with large, clumsy, exterior ballasts are over when you choose Putco, as no ballast is needed for bulbs of this brand. Best of all, these Putco LED Headlight Bulbs are backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
- Modification to vehicle may be needed for proper fitment due to bulbs' larger size.
Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sebastiao s (HUDSON, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Jan 14, 2016 5:48 AM
I am really happy with this purchase, just plug in and it is working nice. Only complain about the box of the lights doesn't show the company Blend. But it looks like the same I order from their website. Tks!
Reviewed by John H (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 6 — Jan 10, 2016 9:17 AM
Bought these for my 2006 Mazda6 a month ago and am enjoying more light on the road.Had a mechanic friend help put these in,no instructions were included so it was nice to have the help.I replaced the whole headlight assembly because the old ones were so sun cracked I couldn't see much at night.Still waiting to see how they look when it's raining and water on the road ,but so far am happy with them.
Reviewed by JAMES C (Fenton, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Prius — Nov 19, 2015 2:51 PM
For roughly half the cost of the dealer's price, I changed my stock headlights to LED in about an hour. Only the limited hand room in the engine compartment made the job more complex. The Putco bulbs went in easily after I removed the windshield washer fluid reservoir. Obviously, this is not Putco's fault.
- putco led warranty
- putco nitro blue
- xc90 hi beam headlight bulb h 7 2011 piaa
- xenon replacement headlight bulbs with 10 years
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- dodge headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- nissan titan headlight bulb size
- honda civic 2010 fog lights
- 05 tundra headlights
- aftermarket dash covers
- custom wood grain dash
- discounted car mats