- Leave your hazy halogens behind and make the switch to a Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit
- Sports a solid aluminum design with built-in micro fan
- Enjoy simple Plug-n-Play Installation—each kit is bulb-type specific, making it easy to plug into existing factory bulb housing
- Packed with CREE XM-L2 LED bulbs pumping out 200 Lumens per wattage
- No ballasts necessary—your battles with large, clumsy, exterior ballasts are over
- Features a stable operating design, including constant current CPU and a waterproof driver
- IP65—shock proof for extreme toughness
- Highlights an EMC anti-interference design and internal overheating protection
- Your Putco LED Headlight Conversion Bulbs are backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Tired of squinting during night drives with the road lit only by the halfhearted power of standard, factory-installed halogen bulbs? Upgrade your ride today with the superior power of a Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kit. This contemporary modification delivers 200 Lumens per watt out of its CREE LED bulbs, giving your vehicle the top-notch lighting power it needs.
Installing these Putco LED Headlights is easier than 1, 2, 3. You don't need to be a tech-savvy electrician in order to make the switch today. Engineered for a simple and quick install, these bulbs plug directly in place of your traditional bulbs with no modding, soldering or rewiring necessary.
Armed with a stable operating design, Putco LED Headlights safeguard against excess heat with the inclusion of internal overheating protection. The solid aluminum design—complete with a built-in micro fan—gives this LED headlight conversion kit unmatched resilience and stability. Plus, your battles with large, clumsy, exterior ballasts are over when you choose Putco, as no ballast is needed for bulbs of this brand. Best of all, these Putco LED Headlight Bulbs are backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by romeo g (Oroville, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota 4Runner — Tuesday at 11:47 PM
Great upgrade from original headlights. Easy to install, it's like driving during daylight which results in better visibility and safe driving. Unbelievable product. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by i99 R (Payette, ID) — Jan 15, 2015 9:20 PM
I've tried many led headlights in the past but could never see with them. Finally I found these headlights and they are bright and I can see now! Seem to be just as bright as HIDs buy These led headlights!!
Reviewed by Ankit B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota RAV4 — Jan 12, 2015 10:52 AM
I installed these in my girlfriend's Rav4 and they are an amazing upgrade over the Toyota halogens. Nighttime driving is much better now and they look like factory LED's.
Reviewed by Timothy C (TYNGSBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Civic — Jan 07, 2015 3:23 AM
I bought these LED headlights for my wife's 2011 Honda Civic EX after I bought the same bulbs for my 2011 Honda Ridgeline. The improvement in the projection of light is quite noticeable.
Reviewed by Doyle C (Stamford, CT) — Jan 06, 2015 4:35 PM
Arrived very quickly , product very well constructed easy to install exactly what they said it was is what I got very happy customer would definitely purchase from them again.You can't go wrong if you buy their products Putco led Headlights R plug and drive
Putco LED Headlight Bulb Conversion Kits
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco lights
- xenon krypton headlight bulbs by plasmaglow
- xenon super white headlight bulbs
- extreme white auto bulbs
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- dodge headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- floor mats for ram 1500
- fog lights for a 2010 ford focus
- 08 nissan titan headlights
- engine chips
- licence plate frames
- personalized car mats